Some of the great advantages in portal hosted websites is that you enjoy the following facilities !
- You can build, design and optimize a theme based site with pages, portfolio, testimonial, story and blog sections, in-house without knowledge of coding.
- Avail automatic smartphone responsiveness, mechanical software updates, top technical support, adequate security and auto maintenance facility including passage to the space and all of your files.
WordPress.com or Shopify, Squarespace, Wix and Point2Agent are the leading platforms offering this sort of an all-in-one solution.
So pages, blog posts and portfolios under this pattern are stationed at these kind of CMS gateways which also own servers.
WP.com has the largest global market share for enabling website construction by this type of mode. It is the worldwide leader in this specialty.
Similarly, there are numerous server owners offering services on the following pattern !
- Host a domain for business expansion or personal use by renting or buying space.
- Develop a site through programming, but without any support vis a vis construction, optimizing or designing.
- Alongside also have permission to acquire the programming data.
Bluehost, Hostgator, Amazon, Dreamhost are typical examples of top server space owners and renters, used by many.
If selecting Squarespace, Point2Agent, Wix, WordPress.com or Shopify, then you would be on their mainframe computers.
Hence, your site would fall under the category of a DIY managed web anchoring technology in this scenario.
But you need to download the WP org-version software if buying a URL address, space, theme, add-on extenstions and a visual composer from different sellers.
That is required in cases when someone wanting to host own domain on a mainframe which offers only data storage amenity.
Both choices have their own strengths, positives, restrictions, boundations and are categorized as opposing technologies.
But, complexities like virus attacks and hidden cost are drawbacks in self-hosting website development system.
As per us, this pattern is ideally suitable only for high-budget projects. In our opinion it is a bad idea definitely for the medium and small ventures.
Large companies are capable in preventing such problems by employing in-house engineers.
One would know and understand the major advantages in portal hosted websites built on WordPress.com or Shopify etc. only after experiencing the same, not otherwise.
Let us explain why we think so. Now, which one is a better choice ?
Deciding to purchase a domain name, renting space and purchasing various Apps – all from separate sellers ?
Selecting a template based site building service which not only helps you host but also develop, manage and design your domain ?
One could say that it depends upon the below mentioned factors !
- Requirements vis a vis special features.
- Technical knowledge and existing manpower.
- Budget, goals, priorities and past experiences.
- Time, energy and resources at disposal.
View video below by 10Web describing the meaning and pros and cons of the two mechanisms to help you choose the better system as per your requirement !
- Your site designer would need to share resources with other unknown users and take responsibility and control of all technicalities if working with shared or self anchored sites.
- Whereas the DIY managed web anchoring technology eliminates the liability of handling complex programming and software issues.
- The first mechanism is more appropriate for blogs used for hobby or personal purpose but it’s counterpart is the better choice for developing a business site.
- Contrarily, one of the drawbacks in self-hosting website development is that it is far more costly.
Avail The Auto Maintenance Facility And Avoid Hidden Cost
It’s like deciding between the two options as below !
- Sending your child for extra classes in a group coaching center.
- Or hiring a teacher to come over to your house for giving tuitions.
The former proves to be cheaper, but does not furnish much room for personalization, as it focuses more on important topics.
Whereas the latter be pricey, provides much more flexibility in terms of modifying schedules and thrust on personalized subjects.
Group study classes could overcrowded and difficult for the examiners to monitor during internal examinations.
A student may find it relatively simple to copy answers from the child seated next to him/her.
Whereas in a home study session, the teacher could easily monitor if the student engages in any mischief during a test.
Exceptions always exist, but for bigger corporates, manual-stationing is the inevitable choice, despite its downsides and handicaps.
Reason being, it is possible for big companies to tackle such obstacles and troubles by spending huge sums of money.
They are pre-equipped to handle such complications and hindrances in ensuring adequate security, regular data backups etc.
But medium and compact firms should double recheck if they really want to do the following !
- Disregard the crucial drawbacks in self-hosting website development system on one hand.
- And overlook the major advantages in portal hosted websites at the same time.
Would you prefer availing the following amenities ?
- Enabling vast designing features and extensive personalization.
- Code level access.
- Creating options for importing many plugins and immense themes.
Or else give priority to the more worthwhile aspects mentioned below ?
- Practicality, easy usability and accessibility.
- Hassle-free running through a stable foundation.
- Automated monitoring.
- Eliminating virus attacks and hidden cost in portals.
Businesses are striving to create websites for high rankings for winning shoppers and acquiring buyers.
So it boils down to the below mentioned choice !
- Would you rather compromise on extensive customization facilities ?
- And instead opt for ultimate stability, ease-of-use and better customer support ?
Renting space, then buying a domain and finally a theme may or might not prove very expensive if aiming to design a small site.
It’s just that opting for the managed web anchoring technology results in securing all that in a much simpler manner even for a middle-size domain.
Watch video below by David Kutcher from Confluent Forms LLC !
- Most web designers give a dogmatic response by insisting that shared or self anchored sites should be the choice for building a domain. But such a review is fraudulent.
- It is good to have complete control over the customization and personalization capabilities in a site but it brings extreme responsibility and challenges like hacking risks etc. which are costly to manage.
- Whereas one of the advantages in portal hosted websites designed on Squarespace, Blogger, Wix etc. is that it can give you all the benefits that you need from your domain.
Note : We understand that clients do not care about what framework their web designer chooses as most do not wish to get involved in all that.
So it is common for the vendee not to worry about whatever mechanism their domain is developed upon and verify if it provides amenities like auto maintenance etc. or not.
But what clients need to know is that their web developer will never accept that there are serious drawbacks in self-hosting and the domain failed because it used to be on the same pattern.
Video by James J Pennington from pTech Ltd., Great Britain below describing various types of site stationing solutions !
- Shared, Reseller, Cloud based, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated, Co-located, Self and Managed Web Anchoring are the eight different choices available.
- 1st option is suitable for entry-rung firms. A common server divides space for all portals residing within. Everyone makes use of the distributed resources so the system is not fully reliable.
- 2nd choice is apt for small web design companies who possess divided server space having additional tools that help the agencies in managing multiple accounts for their clients.
- 3rd alternative is a mechanism that utilizes many resources assisting in storing data. This methodology is more scalable and flexible in growing to match the needs of resident URL’s.
- 4th option is a single server instance that sits on a desktop that is virtualized in nature. The VPS provides dedicated space to different portals from within a specific server, hence your pages won’t be affected if others sharing the area are compromised.
- 5th choice ensures dispensing full control to a site stationed in-house. It requires full knowledge of software and hardware, so are appropriate only for the ones of large sizes.
- 6th alternative means renting space in a data center where you can place your own desktop inside their server rack. You are responsible for all technical issues but avail the benefit of a top class internet connection and building amenities.
- 7th option implies owning the server at your own premises. So one is vulnerable to problems like power outages, data backups, network breakages and online safety matters.
- 8th choice means a company offering an all-in-one solution including maintaining, stationing, hardware provision as well as technical support. This framework is ideal for the non-technical user who defers complex issues to experts.
So the crux of the matter is that most site owners being themselves from a non-technical background do not care about whatever mechanism their service provider uses.
But vendees ought to remember that they themselves would never buy a complicated car which they cannot drive.
Moral of the story – Choosing a system which eliminates the option of managing content with the help of in-house staff, through family members or friends in emergencies, is a huge mistake.
There Are Major Advantages In Portal Hosted Websites
All said and done, one is not practicing a hobby when making own site.
Even if it is a pastime recreation activity for some, the fact remains that you are in full glare of the public and that too worldwide 24/7/365.
Imagine you’re on a holiday and the hotel travel desk offers you a 2 day tour on an adventure yacht to an exotic island.
One may either opt for the standard package wherein few tourists embark upon the journey as a group.
Or else you could alternatively hire one of those bowrider boats with a dedicated driver and ignore the dangers of sudden weather changes.
It may give one a grand feeling enjoying exclusive privacy, complete flexibility, greater comfort and sense exalted.
But to benefit from that, you might end-up spending too much, undertake hassles of manual bookings and still cease to attain adequate security.
Conversely, group packages offer voyages at cheaper rates, handled by a team of staff and geared to provide a reasonable service overall.
It is a matter of prestige. The desire for a top quality page building operation is natural for most people.
So, why indulge half-committed in an exercise which has the potential to either make a name for you or vice-versa ?
It would be disastrous taking such an undertaking with a part-serious approach.
For instance, a fully mobile-friendly output is one of the benefits one enjoys in managed domains designed at the DIY system.
And functions like developing Google AMP compatible layouts are supposedly thoroughly sincere assignments inside the opposing framework.
The necessity of smooth functionality, online safety and effectiveness of the product vis a vis generating reasonable results has be the priority.
Customers feeling unsatisfied with their site designers and looking for another alternative is a usual phenomenon.
Owing to the many crucial drawbacks in self-hosting website development : The chances of conflicts between a vendor and vendee are common.
Personalized Customer Support, Prevention from Virus Attacks, Adequate Security And Auto Maintenance Are Advantages In Portal Hosted Websites.
One needs to understand that poorly made pages leave a very bad impression on educated consumers.
Let us discuss some matters below which might help one realise that the weaknesses in manual-stationing are critical in nature.
This blog post, highlighting the superiority of managed domains is based on certain conditions, as below !
- Differentiating the two technologies considering middle to above-average class web developers making shared or self anchored sites.
- Small and midsize companies wanting a middle volume domain but of a supreme quality and within medium budgets.
- Clients who are 100% serious about generating a high-standard and an easily navigable portal !
- Comparisons here are based on the premium plans at such gateways VS the opposing mechanism under consideration.
Explainer video by Matt Philie from Elegant Themes, USA presenting some pricing guidelines for styling shared or self anchored sites at the org version of WP !
- One requires to buy a domain name and rent server space, then chargeable themes and add-ons too which could bring the total to between 200 and 10000 dollars initially.
- The rates estimate above is considering that you are yourself capable in programming. This system helps in developing a semi-custom site.
- Site owners would need to hire software engineers to set up pages in scenarios where they themselves are incapable of coding and the prices could range between 500 to 2500 dollars in addition to the ones in point 1.
- Hence it is cheaper to build a site at the DIY system i.e. the managed web anchoring technology.
- Finally, a fully customized solution would require spending far more.
Benefits Of Shared Or Self Anchored Sites
Flexibility to opt for a preferred server.
This opens up the room for downloading unlimited applications, layout designs and extensions available online.
Buy, upload or import any open-source plugin or theme from the internet.
One has far more room to customize add-on Apps, layout and formatting aspects during the design process.
One finds a choice within immense themes and vast designing features with different capabilities here.
Choosing such a methodology is especially gainful for those who already have IT skills.
Or for the ones going for a large scale exercise with special features and able to afford a full-time programmer.
In fact, people capable of coding and able to afford hiring an IT engineer, should select this option preferably.
This methodology may not be a bad idea if budget is a non-issue and you are prepared try out more than one site developer.
Such is because the 1st experiment in such cases usually goes wrong. Then one abandons a project mid-way and moves on to the next programmer.
However, such a scenario is rare in the opposite mechanism. So, on the contrary that is one of the advantages in portal hosted websites.
But large enterprises do eventually acquire fully programmed / shared or self anchored sites without making any compromises on functionalities.
Shift to any other server without too much of difficulty.
However, website service providers need to be immensely careful in taking data backups prior to migrating content on another host.
Monetize your blog or domain through online Ads.
Undoubtedly this is a prominent support this type of framework presents.
Few platforms offering styling managed domains also allow AdSense advertising. But this methodology permits the same in a much elaborate manner.
Crucial Drawbacks In Self-hosting Website Development
One would need to ensure that the site developer buys space on a top quality mainframe.
You would need to keep scrutinizing if the site builder secretly switches to a cheap server to save own outlay of service provided to you.
Low-price gateways selling or renting file-sharing space are prone to hijacking threats and dangers in spoofing.
Data privacy problems and hacking risks due to usually-used untested third-party Apps is common.
Pages and blogs developed on such frameworks are vulnerable to crashing. The methodology does not dispense appropriate safety.
Reason being, uploading vaporware class add-on extensions and third-party applications are endangered by phishing exploits.
Conversely, adequate security and auto maintenance are advantages in portal hosted websites built on WordPress.com or Shopify etc.
Projects under such a pattern consume a heavy back-end upkeep fee.
This methodology is laden with disguised charges and service rates, initially invisible but detectable only later.
On top of that, one is challenged with a steep learning curve while handling pages and blogs on these kinds of frameworks.
Issues like the ones below !
- Overlapping images and text in documents.
- Inconsistencies in rendering.
- Cellphone incompatibility.
- Alignment problems.
- Non-availability of mechanical monitoring.
- Lack of accessibility for the disabled.
- Non-clickable buttons.
- Odd and sudden gaps or spaces.
- Varying font sizes.
- Occurrences of virus attacks and hidden cost are drawbacks in self-hosting website development system.
It may be difficult for a new programmer to guarantee a symmetrical continuation, after taking over from the previous one.
The back-end is manually coded. On the contrary, the automated script formation functionality is one of the major advantages in portal hosted websites.
It becomes a huge exercise for another programmer to read existing codes, commands and program languages, before moving forward.
Additionally, this mechanism makes it hard to perform modifications, if technically unqualified.
The entire interface for a novice is highly complicated. Disaster recovery is very tough here. And, complex settings in control panels are always problematic.
Even Off-page Optimization activities on (for example) Webmaster Tools Account can become confusing, leave apart making content updations.
Convenience on matters such as below is either insufficient or unavailable !
- Spam protection.
- Auto maintenance facility.
- Load balancing capabilities.
- Software update features.
- Database backup management.
- Technical upkeep amenities.
You would need to be sure that the site developer takes a backup of all files and the encrypted data, on a regular basis, manually.
This is sample of a familiar trouble often found in such kinds of methodologies used for developing pages, blogs and portfolios.
Data corruption or sudden loss in content is a routine affair. Hence, keeping a watchful eye on such preventive measures is a daunting assignment.
Switching over to another online design agency is a common occurrence.
The transition and migration stage may not be smooth, often, depending upon case to case basis.
It’s true that this structure opens up an unlimited room for maneuverability on various technical aspects.
But very few middle size site construction companies have that kind of expertise.
The ones not sure about how to add a particular feature, somehow convince you about why that certain function cannot be changed.
And fully-equipped online designers capable of building foolproof pages and portfolios, charge heavy prices.
The best way for consumers to extract the maximum out of this framework is to hire own coding engineers.
It could help them in dealing with site building service providers.
Moreover, that works out very expensive for whom a completely professional output is a priority.
Such technologies are mounted with concealed charges !
These frameworks do not offer a transparent pricing mechanism. Hidden cost is a natural characteristic on these mechanisms and occurs inevitably.
Whereas, conversely that is amongst the major advantages in portal hosted websites. Let’s say, you require an SSL certificate for online safety !
Site developers normally ask for an additional fee to enable that.
In addition, you surely will end up paying substantial charges in case content updations are required daily, under this mechanism.
For instance, you would need to keep checking if the site developer is regularly updating the XML sitemap or not.
Or else you lose the opportunity of gaining an organic visibility on page one of Google and Bing listing results.
24X7 customer support is generally unavailable.
Normally, full staff capacity in medium size site construction companies is usually found only during the daytime.
You find only 1 or 2 junior class, helpline professionals to address your call, in night hours, if needed.
24X7 technical care at the renowned server renters, is always available, however.
Nevertheless, generally you would require help from your site developer and not from the space owners side.
Another instance of the weaknesses one observes here is that it’s unlikely for the back-end coding to be clean.
Your site might function well, but the chances of duplication and unnecessary presence of HTML is high. This is a typical error upsetting the search engines.
The server space you buy, would most likely run on enterprise software.
However, there is no guarantee that your site builder would use licensed website programming applications at their end.
In addition, if they rent space on a middle category gateway – then downtime issues crop up.
Since one cannot avail the auto maintenance facility here, pirated Apps being prone to bugs and requiring extensive patch management, cause difficulties.
Premium add-on extensions can be attached to enable the automated upkeep feature but then one needs to upload a combination of few for the purpose.
And a site becomes further complicated owing to a plethora of applications affixed at it’s back end.
Often you might need to personally call the service providing agency whenever any matter remains unresolved.
Such professionals are not equipped with a sufficiently qualified backup support staff.
And in cases when the chief technical engineer is buzy at the required time, one is left with no other option but to wait.
The Few Major Advantages In Portal Hosted Websites
Feel assured of having a fully functional top standard product dispensing a wonderful user-experience.
And that too without the hassle of dealing with complications of the control panel and other software concerned matters.
The probability of any technical glitch or server downtime problem is the least under such technologies.
Navigation and browsing is neat, stable, effortless and smooth on smartphones and other screen sizes.
Safety against malware strikes, phishing, data privacy problems and hacking risks.
This methodology offers adequate security to your content i.e it ends-up eliminating virus attacks on its own.
In addition, WYSIWYG and there is no involvement of disguised pricing i.e. the question of hidden cost in portals does not arise here.
But conversely, these aspects are some of the various crucial drawbacks in self-hosting website development system.
Themes are not as bountiful in contrast to the unlimited quantity found at manually coded / shared or self anchored sites, but still sufficient.
The in-house variety of layout designs under the chargeable-plans are abundant in number.
Themes by WordPress.com or Shopify or Squarespace, Wix etc. regardless of being unpaid or paid, are by default optimized for high natural visibility, by the way.
Another benefit here is – Zero risk of your content crashing during plugin uploads.
Launch a middle grade blogging site within just two months.
To top that, one doesn’t need to worry about handling the FTP server settings.
Learn how to manage your domain easily and make an unlimited number of modifications, sitting at home or office.
Site building companies are bound by certain norms. A client has a right to ask them for the admin login password during any stage.
The methodology is transparent, user-friendly, intuitive and by default produces Google AMP compatible layouts.
It offers a simple-to-understand interface for adding, deleting or modifying files, portfolios, pages, testimonials and articles.
It’s possible for any new user to just login and insert or delete any matter without any knowledge of database programming.
This is among the best properties of such frameworks.
It dispenses an easily workable interface and that too with automated spam protection and super fast loading speed.
Equipped with troubleshooting any problem a subscriber faces 24X7.
That includes help for the initial setup as well as during the entire subscription period.
The managed web anchoring technology providing companies have customer help engineers, world-over.
They can provide help at any time including custom CSS (in some cases) for advanced designing features.
However some of such companies do not supply cascading style sheets support for freely.
But then let’s say you install a third-party premium theme, then the template seller would assist you in that regard.
Your chat message gets routed to the technical staff depending upon global time zones.
You would never need to call the customer care section, as email or messenger support takes charge of all issues.
Assurance of a clean programming data at the back-end.
Having a stable foundation is a necessary element for page styling and optimization.
So enjoy the upper-hand on this front too, by selecting this framework for developing your domain.
One of the major advantages in portal hosted websites is that such technologies offer an all-in-one solution.
You avail the auto maintenance facility and that too by-default as an built-in component at reasonable rates – another favorable element.
Even XML sitemaps are mechanically updated immediately after one makes alterations in content.
Furthermore, they also install enterprise software on their servers. Then, patch management is also handled by them.
This brings an additional benefit to companies utilizing their gateways.
And that is another reason why this mode is far superior after comparing the numerous drawbacks in self-hosting website development.
The application on its own sorts out technical errors, bugs,prevents virus attacks and browser or mobile incompatibility issues.
Such platforms dispense an SSL certificate, i.e. URL’s on such a mechanism contain a HTTPS prefix.
This is another great benefit inside arrangements of such kinds. Visitors can safely navigate pages and portfolios made on such platforms.
Then, domain registration is sometimes provided without extra charges for the 1st year to subscribers of premium category plans.
The first experience is the last one for the ones selecting such a methodology.
It’s very rare to see clients finding faults like untidy menus, jerky movements in browsing etc. They end up being lifetime members here.
Annual subscription charges include mechanical repairs, data backups and software updates without any hidden cost.
This brings extreme comfort to vendees opting for the managed web anchoring technology.
Reason being, one need not worry about unexpected expenditure cropping up suddenly.
Websites developed on such kind of gateways enjoy a stronger integration with social networks.
There are few content creation platforms which yield specialized embedding options for such frameworks.
Having an exclusive embeddable URL optimized particularly for pages and portfolios produced on such gateways is a helpful factor.
So that was the list of few major advantages in portal hosted websites, above.
Flaws In Websites Built On WordPress.com Or Shopify etc.
You cannot select a preferred service and will be confined to using the server space owned by the platform.
But then the big question arises as to why would anyone want to buy or rent file-sharing space on some other gateway ?
It is well-known that these frameworks offer completely secured, super fast and a robust network in terms of uptime rates.
Considerable number of safe and tested Apps and extensions are available for paid-members only.
But for some it is an obstacle because you can find a much larger variety in shared or self anchored sites.
One cannot upload any open-source plugin and would need to work within the restricted layout, limited templates and theme capabilities.
There are constraints in monetization and forming membership platforms with online communities under this methodology.
WordPress.com or Shopify provide the option of Google Adsense Advertising to its business plan subscribers.
But the opposing mechanism makes that possible more freely. WooCommerce builds a plugin for membership gateways however.
Website building companies can obtain only the automatically backed up files, under such a framework.
Code level access is not available. Hence, switching to another server or gateway is a cumbersome operation according to few experts.
However, some professionals recognize that WP.com in particular has made the shifting-to and moving-away procedure simple.
Dependence upon the company that owns the platform where your content resides.
These kind of gateways always send an advance notice in situations when they plan a shut down.
In such a scenario, the process of shifting to another server becomes unavoidable for subscribers.
However, this probability is rare as we are discussing world-class ITES providing companies here.
In such an event, one would imagine that a client is also examining such a possibility and thinking that far.
It is amazing that one tends to contemplate this particular scenario too under consideration.
However, one forgets that it is possible for any space provider, a host or a third-party theme developer too to plan a shut-down.
All said and done, there are far crucial drawbacks in self-hosting website development on free WordPress.org or be it any other similar unpaid software.
To top that, there are greater advantages in portal hosted websites, broadly speaking.
Not possible to import or modify applications, so suitable site construction of a small or medium volume !
Ready made themes and plugins have some boundations; hence a handicap in producing huge sized projects.
But again, business plan members at WP.com and subscribers buying the basic variant of Shopify are allowed to import any template from anywhere.
Sometimes, restrictions in some online designing features might be frustrating.
But, at least one is prepared in-advance to adapt within those limitations. Morever, WP 5 now comes with the Gutenberg software.
This amazing invention is more or less like a page builder helping you to design beautiful layouts.
Hence, the overall shortcomings in managed domains are far lesser in terms of severity.
One can understand after comparing the two systems through a practical application only.
Choosing Adequate Security And Eliminating Virus Attacks
Just to recap, the above discussion is pertaining to construction of premium projects of medium to small size and within average standard financial allocations.
There are many clients for whom design is more important than first-grade performance and a stable foundation. They may opt for any of the 2 options.
Nevertheless, it’s impossible for mid-level firms with average budgets to develop top grade fully programmed / shared or self anchored sites.
The smarter ones are able to look at the broader picture, however. Such a category are able to observe the issue from an overall perspective.
Such kind of vendees are able to accept that the advantages in portal hosted websites built on WordPress.com or Shopify etc. are far more than the opposed technique.
Undoubtedly, one would be better-off giving first priority to elements which are of prime importance as below !
- Mechanical data backups.
- Load balancing and disaster recovery.
- A guaranteed mobile compatibility !
- Eliminating virus attacks.
- Choosing adequate security.
Self-hosting website development system can be disguised with concealed charges and is vulnerable to technical faults.
Avoid hidden cost in portals by opting for the managed web anchoring technology.
Giving preference to trivial matters and forgetting the grave disadvantages in the opposite mechanism as below is a mistake !
- Extensive customization options instead of helping in a superior organic visibility, trigger a risk of being penalized by the spiders.
- Limitless choices for monetizing own pages which if undertaken excessively, harms a domain’s ranking.
- Opening up endless probabilities in importing many plugins of slightly lesser importance, which pose a threat of data crashing.
Video below by John Mueller and Gary Illyes from Google advising webmasters the following !
- Develop a stable foundation before launching a domain.
- It is a lot easier in improving online ranking after solving technical problems inside.
- If you have duplicate content on your documents internally, then Google will pick any one of the single URL’s amongst those.
- Prevent inserting exactly identical matter within different pages or else incoming links to those URL’s will be worthless.
- The algorithms are changing from just about matching keywords on a certain page to trying understanding what the document is about.
- The spiders are now able to know user intent, the kind of information needed and displays more relevant results than before.
- Going forward, the knowledge machine is trying to provide answers depending upon who is making the query.
- The algorithm is returning listings on hand-held devices used in any location at any point of time.
- Structured data markup can let the search engine know the concept of a site and make the crawler read reviews, ratings and events on pages.
- Do not obstruct crawling of your documents by blocking the robots.txt file.
Download PPS : Explaining the major advantages in portal hosted websites and drawbacks in self-hosting website development !
- The framework assists in creating cellphone-friendly pages in a more convenient manner.
- Data backups, content updations and software upgrades are all mechanically done at this medium.
- This mode is more stable, technically error-free and prevents hacking attempts completely.
- The mechanism helps in eliminating virus attacks and hidden cost in portals and provides adequate security and auto maintenance facility too.
How To Choose A Third-party WordPress.com Business Website Theme ?
Total Time: 1 day
1. Select A Suitable Vendor Supplying Website Building Templates
Domains like “Envato Themeforest” and “TemplateMonster” are quite popular for downloading a premium third-party WordPress.com Business Website Theme. However, the former seems to offer more features within the same price than the latter. In general a quality template may go for 50 to 70 dollars for annual subscription.
2. Start With Applying The 1st Filter For Choosing A Website Theme
Use the various filters available to help you narrow down within several options and select the topic of your business from within Technology, Travel, Finance, Real Estate, Marketing, Corporate, Computers, Cars, Food etc. and tick the blank field next to the subject of your website. Begin with choosing the latest version of WordPress.com i.e. in such an event only the Gutenberg-Complaint themes would be displayed for further filtration.
3. Apply Sub-filters For Selecting The Website Template
Browse through the various categories within the sub-filters assisting in supplementary refinement of choices within the different theme options. Remember – Do not try to build a professional website through a free-template.
4. Shopping Site Or Business Website ?
Refine your search by selecting the kind of website required i.e. an E-commerce site or else a Professional Site. If requiring the former, then tick the blank field next to the text – WooCommerce, in case the same choice is visible at the very beginning.
5. Opt For One Of The Mobile Responsive Website Designing Themes
Choose a smartphone-compatible template for an additional level of filtration. The AMP functionality may also be the supplementary preferred element in this context.
6. Pick One Of The Google Maps Compatible Web Template
Refine your options further by selecting any Google Map compliant theme.
7. Favor One Of The SEO -friendly Website Building Templates
Next, select the blank box by tick marking the SEO-friendly templates to enable production of optimized web pages.
8. Bootstrap Powered Website Construction Theme
Going forward, choose the bootstrap framework for building your website.
9. Pick Your Prefered Web Page Builder
Prefer a theme offering any quality visual composer plugin along with its package. WPBakery may be a good option for developing a domain. However the in-built WordPress Gutenberg application is powerful enough or even better.
10. Web Screen Display
Opt for a retina-ready high resolution template during additional refinement.
11. Miscellaneous Features Needed In A Theme For Making Websites
There are many more vital factors for look for while selecting a website construction theme. For example – CSS3 feature, RTL support, HTML5 compatibility, GDPR-compliance, adaptability with other plugins, font awesome icons etc. So go ahead and refine your search further based on personal preferences.