We own a medium size business and need to obtain information about how to gain a high organic internet positioning for websites on Google.
Ms. A is a digital promotion and online marketing consultant, whom I approached and asked few questions.
What is search engine optimisation ? – I asked.
It is a process which enables a satisfactory user-experience as well as helps websites rank high on natural result listings on the internet – she said.
Ms. A continued !
- Valuable content.
- Typing unique sentences.
- Intuitive navigation.
- Mobile phone responsiveness.
- Meaningful images.
- Relevant page titles.
- Striking headings.
- Useful links.
are some of the most crucial components for obtaining a respectable positioning for websites on the internet.
A user-oriented web page is your best salesman as it helps you attract the target customer by filtering out the non-required user.
Content is King – She concluded.
Balance In Content and SEO To Obtain Quality Backlinks
Then I approached Ms. B – another website optimization and online promotion professional, who answered my questions as below.
Internet publicity assists websites in generating inward links from authoritative sources – she said.
This is a major determinant for influencing online rankings.
But one cannot relate Content to a KING, because then it sounds as if that is everything to develop a top class website – said Ms. B.
The best way to obtain quality backlinks from verified authors is by :
- Producing original and relevant information.
- Genuine and meaningful blogs.
- Creating interesting and informative pictures and videos.
- Social media optimization.
- Paid SEM.
- Answering questions at Quora.
What’s the point of having genuine text and well designed web pages unless you obtain a prominent organic internet positioning ? – She questioned.
A web page requires a combination of both –
- High-standard Content Creation.
- Optimized – Text, Photos, Page Titles, Headlines, Links, Blogs and Meta data.
i.e. a parity within the two, above.
Or else in the process of completing the former, one ends up compromising the latter or vice versa – said Ms. B.
Just creativity in generating blogs, text matter, pictures or videos is not enough for boosting inflow of natural traffic towards websites.
The spiders need you to produce an equilibrium within that online promotional material and optimization – She concluded.
Now, whose advice should I accept ?
How does one evaluate up to what extent one should focus on while promoting websites on Google ?
Which are the main avoidable mistakes in website optimization ?
Is there anyone who could spell out the topmost necessary factors for optimizing websites and online marketing in descending order ?
How much time and money should one allocate and spend on which mode or facet, when you optimize visitor-friendly sites ?
Should it be like ?
- 30% fresh matter.
- 10% mobile responsiveness.
- 10% On-page Optimization.
- 5% PPC i.e. Pay-per click advertisements on Google and Bing.
- 10% article blog posts.
- 10% simple browsing functionality.
- 5% attractive design.
- 5% useful links.
- 10% Off-page Optimization.
- 5% paid advertising on social media.
Or should it be like ?
- 30% original matter.
- 15% On-page Optimization.
- 10% mobile phone compatibility.
- 5% paid advertisements on Google and Bing.
- 10% blog posting.
- 5% Off-page optimization.
- 5% easy navigation.
- 10% design.
- 5% valuable links.
- 5% advertising on social media.
How to judge, which one out of the two formulas above is the perfect combination for producing brand awareness ?
It seems balance in content and SEO task is all one needs for improving organic internet positioning.
What Is Search Engine Optimisation Of Websites On Google ?
Informative content is the most important factor to improve user-experience and procure top online ranking.
Download PDF file below, mentioning common abbreviations and acronyms in the website industry and explaining the difference between optimization and internet publicity !
- Duplicate words and photos.
- Flash animations.
- Over-optimising anchor text.
- Animated image based menus are negative practices while optimising websites.
Whereas adding :
- User-friendly sentences.
- Purposeful videos.
- Descriptive pictures.
- Well-formatted layouts.
- Clearly readable text.
- Easily clickable links.
- Easy-to-find menus.
are some of the vital elements required for obtaining a high organic internet positioning for websites.
Download below, Microsoft PPS Slide related to : Avoidable Techniques in Web Page Optimization !
Then I contacted few more consultants.
An Internet Marketing Professional Promoting Websites On Google
Mr. C is an online advertising specialist.
I asked him – What is search engine optimisation and how to obtain quality backlinks ? He answered –
1. Just focus on high-calibre writing.
Don’t use more than three relevant images, infographics or videos on a page or blog or else it will look more like an online catalogue.
2. No need to think that just keyword density could help you obtain a respectable internet positioning.
Write around 600 useful words in any page and roughly 1200 in an article because the robots love long text.
3. Insert as many widgets and badges to give a multimedia kind of feel for the visitors and customers to the site.
4. Create internal connections within your best pages with near exact anchor text.
Preferably using two matching keywords or else that has zero value.
And add at least one external link to every page or blog too.
5. You are required to publish between three to four articles in a week.
Most bloggers write about the same few topics, often, but in different forms.
6. Have all page headers 1 to 6, if possible, because after all why does the Heading 5 or 6 exist ?
7. Don’t bother about the meta keyword tag.
Most webmasters have abused that promotion strategy already, for trying to achieve strong traffic on the internet.
8. Have long-tail URL’s as there is too much competition for the short ones.
A web page helps in increased profits and that is possible only if it is optimized.
9. Create a keyword density of between 1% to 1.5% and not more or else the crawlers will punish you.
10. Build a separate page for each key-phrase to produce a balance in content and SEO. After all relevance is everything.
11. You can have a maximum of two hyphens in a domain name. The non-hyphenated are also good enough too.
12. Google+ is the best place for branding building. Then LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, in descending order.
13. Do not insert photos above 100 kb in size to enable fast loading for your web pages.
14. Procuring quality backlinks is part of Off-page Optimization.
One needs to email authoritative sources, requesting them for linking to you.
15. Submission on Webmaster Tools Console is a vital step for optimizing websites.
We include that in our process regardless of whether one wants online promotion from us or not.
16. For a retail shopping portal, it’s better to use Magento or Shopify vs WordPress – which does not focus on just e-commerce website development, but all kinds.
But it is the safest, has the best compatibility with WooCommerce, is easy to maintain and also helps in achieving an enhanced online exposure.
17. Add your URL in the description of a YouTube Video, for increasing prominence.
18. Guest blogging is essential, as that helps in producing valuable inbound links from verified authors having a high page rank.
19. Research your keyword thoroughly as there is too much competition for the top volume key-phrases.
20. It’s highly necessary to have a key-phrase containing domain name because that assists in enhancing online positioning for websites on Google.
Jesus. OK, let’s give it a last try and visit Mr. D.
And this is what he recommended below when I discussed the points above with him.
An Expert Explaining What Is Search Engine Optimisation
1. Focus on text but you can insert 7 or 8 clear and high-resolution pictures in web pages and blogs to give a designer look to your web pages.
2. Keyword density is crucial for developing a balance in content and SEO task.
Avoid writing more than 400 useful words in any page and 1000 in an article, as no one has the time to read more than that.
Short paragraphs are one of the vital requirements for better readability.
4. Don’t interconnect pages with a matching anchor text.
Instead try and insert only one keyword inside it, to make it look natural.
Add one outgoing link for every 500 words you have on any page or blog post.
5. Publish only one high-value article every fortnight to obtain quality backlinks from authoritative sources.
6. Do not make header tags in all sizes.
Instead just go up to Heading 3 and not further, or else you might lose the prominence of Headline 1 and 2.
7. The Meta keyword tag is still vital. It makes it easier for the crawlers to clearly understand which key phrase, one is trying to rank for.
8. Long-tail URL’s are ok, but give first priority to short ones, so that they’re easily crawlable.
That also assists in improving organic internet positioning for websites on Google.
9. A key-phrase density of slightly above 1% is too low.
It should be between 2.5% to 3% if you want to maintain a balance in content and SEO procedures.
10. It’s moronic to have a separate page for each keyword.
In such a case the robots would think you’re creating a web pages for purely for internet exposure and not for users.
It is advisable to optimize a web page for four or five key phrases instead of one.
11. Any person telling you to use one or two hyphens in a domain name is either insane or is not cognizant of the technique.
12. Facebook assists in generating the best traffic, followed by Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
13. Nowadays due to broadband, web page size and ensuring quick loading speed are not much to worry about.
Hence one should insert only high-resolution photos inside websites.
14. Gaining quality backlinks is part of the On-page Optimization process.
How can one generate incoming links if one’s website has low-value paragraphs, zero images and a difficult to navigate ?
15. URL Submission on Webmaster Tools Console is but not a part of SEM.
16. Magento is for developers. A person not knowing the tricks of the trade, can neither optimise his web pages nor make any updations.
Shopify is a great option as it has many features.
But it’s capabilities in terms of enabling a powerful natural visibility are not as efficient as WordPress possesses.
WooCommerce is a nice choice for an E-commerce portal.
It is most search-engine-friendly and makes if possible for a non-professional to manage and carry out updations.
17. Adding a URL address in description of a YouTube Video assists in enhancing online visibility only to a certain extent.
18. Why do you want to try guest blogging ? Wouldn’t you have own website to publish as many articles as wanted ?
19. I’m not a great believer in too much of keyword research. It helps a bit though.
The web is not just about relevance. It is also about originality.
Keyphrases need to be topical as well as unique.
20. It’s better not to add a keyword inside the URL.
Using your company’s or organization’s name as the domain is the best option.
Now, there is no hard and fast rule when it comes to specific technical issues like creating a balance in content and SEO task.
It all depends upon :
- The clients requirement.
- What satisfies one or has achieved so far or aiming for.
- Kind of leads and buyers targeted.
- Type and size of profession.
- The amount of time one can dedicate for refining own web pages.
Achieve A High Organic Internet Positioning For Your Website
Companies aware of the need for website improvisation, gain leads and exposure on the SERP’s and social networks too.
Marketers desire enhancing natural exposure while promoting websites on Google, as most visitors click on natural results listings.
Optimizing web pages yields in higher returns and helps in reaching out to 42% of searchers vs 23% through paid online advertising campaigns.
As far as I’m concerned i’m still asking myself -What is search engine optimisation and digital publicity, after all ?
Website Optimization Experts in Delhi, India. Promoting websites on Google and Bing. Short video with our phone number and company URL Address, below !