We own a medium size business and need to obtain information about how to gain a strong organic internet positioning of websites on Google.
Ms. A is a digital promotion consultant, whom I approached and asked few questions.
What is search engine optimisation ? – I asked.
It is a process which enables a satisfactory user-experience as well as helps web pages rank high on natural result listings online – she said.
Ms. A continued – Some of the most crucial components for obtaining a respectable presence within searches are !
- Valuable matter.
- Typing unique sentences.
- Intuitive navigation.
- Mobile phone responsiveness.
- Meaningful images.
- Relevant page titles.
- Striking headings.
- Revealing meta description.
- Useful links.
A user-oriented web page is your best salesman as it helps you attract the target customer by filtering out the non-required audience.
Content is King – She concluded.
Then I approached Ms. B – another professional optimising and promoting websites, who answered my questions as below.
Digital publicity assists a site in generating inward links from authoritative sources – she said.
This is a major determinant for influencing online rankings.
But one cannot relate Content to a King, because then it sounds as if that is everything to develop a top class website – said Ms. B.
The best way to obtain quality backlinks from verified authors is using the following strategies !
- Producing original and relevant information.
- Genuine and meaningful blogs.
- Creating interesting and informative pictures and shareable videos.
- Social networking.
- Paid SEM.
- Answering questions at Quora.
Writing genuine text & composing fancy web designs are both pointless unless you obtain a prominent organic internet positioning – She said.
Ms. B continued – Websites require a combination of both i.e. a parity within the two, as mentioned below !
- High-standard Data Creation.
- Optimized – Text, Photos, Page Titles, Headlines, Links, Blogs and Meta data.
Or else in the process of completing the former, one ends up compromising the latter or vice versa – said Ms. B.
Just creativity in generating blogs, text matter, pictures or videos is not enough for boosting inflow of natural traffic.
The spiders need you to produce an equilibrium within that online promotional material & the optimizing procedure – She concluded.
Now, whose advice should I accept ?
How does one evaluate up to which extent one should concentrate on, while promoting websites on Google ?
Which are the main avoidable mistakes in optimizing portals ?
Is there anyone who could spell out the topmost necessary factors for composing optimized web pages & online marketing in descending order ?
How much time and money should one allocate and spend on which mode or facet, when you optimize visitor-friendly sites ?
Should it be like ?
- 30% fresh matter.
- 10% mobile responsiveness.
- 10% On-page Optimizing.
- 5% PPC i.e. Pay-per click advertisements.
- 10% article posts.
- 10% simple browsing functionality.
- 5% attractive design.
- 5% useful links.
- 10% Off-page Optimization.
- 5% paid advertising on social networks.
Or should it be like ?
- 30% original matter.
- 15% On-page Optimization.
- 10% mobile phone compatibility.
- 5% paid advertisements online.
- 10% blog posting.
- 5% Off-page Optimizing.
- 5% easy navigation.
- 10% design.
- 5% valuable links.
- 5% advertising on social media.
How to judge, which one out of the two formulas above is the perfect combination for accomplishing brand awareness ?
It seems balance in content and SEO exercises is all one needs for improving organic internet positioning.
Feel free to watch video by Google below, mentioning some crucial ingredients required while designing a website !
- Adding own official phone number on as many in-house pages possible.
- An easy-to-find contact form.
- Including a call-button to make it simple for mobile-users to reach you easily.
- Inserting a business location map.
- Displaying special offers or prices.
- Explain how you can meet customer-needs and whatever you do, through easy-to-read paragraphs.
- Present testimonials or certifications and allow the online visitor to write reviews on your portal.
- Descriptive images, relevant headlines and intuitive navigation helps the audience.
What Is Search Engine Optimisation Of Websites On Google ?
Informative matter is the most important factor to improve user-experience and procure top online ranking.
Download PDF file below, mentioning common abbreviations and acronyms in the online promotion industry !
Website-SEO-And-Development-Abbreviations (Explaining the difference between publicizing and optimizing domains.)
Inserting elements like ones listed below are negative practices while optimising portals !
- Duplicate words and photos.
- Flash animations.
- Over-optimised anchor text.
- Animated image based menus.
Whereas features as below are some of the vital elements required for obtaining a powerful organic internet positioning !
- User-friendly sentences.
- Purposeful videos.
- Descriptive pictures.
- Well-formatted layouts.
- Clearly readable text.
- Easily clickable links.
- Easy-to-find menus.
Download below, Microsoft PPS Slide related to : Avoidable Techniques While Optimising Websites !
Then I contacted few more consultants.
An Internet Marketing Professional Promoting Websites
Mr. C is an online advertising specialist.
I asked him – What is search engine optimisation and how to obtain quality backlinks for websites ?
Mr. C answered as below !
1. Just focus on high-calibre writing.
Don’t use more than three relevant images, infographics or videos on a page or blog or else it will look more like an online catalogue.
2. Just an ideal keyword density would not help you obtain a respectable placement on the SERP’s.
Write around 600 useful words in any page and roughly 1200 in an article because the robots love long text.
3. Insert as many widgets and badges to give a multimedia kind of feel for the visitors and customers to the site.
4. Create internal connections within your best pages with near exact anchor text.
And preferably using two matching keywords within the linking phrase or else that has zero value.
And add at least one external link to every page or blog too, to form a balance in content and SEO task.
5. You are required to publish between three to four articles in a week, preferably.
Most bloggers write about the same few topics, often, but in different forms and terminologies.
6. Have all page headers one to six, if possible, because after all why does the Heading 5 or 6 exist ?
7. Don’t bother about meta tags.
Most webmasters have abused that promotion strategy already, for trying to achieve strong traffic for their websites on Google.
8. Have long-tail URL’s as there is too much competition for the short ones.
A web page helps in growing the inflow of online visitors.
That translates into bigger sales and increased profits. And that is possible only if it is optimised appropriately, to start with.
9. Create a keyword density of between 1% to 1.5% and not more or else the crawlers will punish you.
10. Build a separate page for each key-phrase to produce a high natural ranking for your portal.
After all relevance is everything. So, do not repeat the same focus keyword on another post within a specific website.
11. You can have a maximum of two hyphens in a domain name. The non-hyphenated are also good enough too.
12. YouTube is the best place for branding building.
Then LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, in descending order.
13. Do not insert photos above 100 kb in size to enable fast loading of websites.
14. Procuring quality backlinks is part of Off-page optimising.
One needs to email authoritative sources, requesting them for linking to you.
15. Submission on Webmaster Tools Console is a vital step in the optimizing exercise.
We include that in our process regardless of whether one wants online promotion from us or not.
16. For a retail shopping domain, it’s better to use Magento or Shopify.
WordPress does not specialize on just e-commerce portal development, but all kinds.
But it is the safest, has the best compatibility with WooCommerce, easy to maintain & helps in achieving an enhanced online exposure.
17. Add your URL in the description of a YouTube Video, for increasing prominence.
18. Guest blogging is essential.
That helps in producing valuable inbound links from verified authors having a high page rank.
19. Research your keywords thoroughly as there is too much competition for the ones with top volume.
20. It’s highly necessary to have a key-phrase containing domain name.
That assists in enhancing online placement of websites on Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo etc.
Jesus. OK, let’s give it a last try by visiting Mr. D and ask him – What is Search Engine Optimisation ?
An Expert Explaining The Tasks In Website Construction
These are Mr. D’s recommendations below after discussion on various issues related to the matter.
1. Focus on text.
But you can insert 7 or 8 clear and high-resolution pictures in web pages and blogs for styling and designing.
2. Keyword density is crucial for developing a balance in content and SEO task.
Avoid writing more than 400 useful words in any page and 1000 in an article, as no one has the time to read more than that.
Short paragraphs are one of the vital requirements for better readability.
3. It is suggested not to insert more than 1 widget or badge inside any post.
4. Don’t interconnect pages with a matching anchor text.
Instead try and insert only one keyphrase inside it, to make it look natural.
Add 1 outgoing link for every 500 words you have on any page or blog post.
5. Publish only one high-value article every fortnight to obtain quality backlinks from authoritative sources.
6. Do not make header tags in all sizes.
Instead just go up to Heading 3 and not further, or else you might lose the prominence of Headline 1 and 2.
7. The Meta keyword tag is still vital.
It makes it easier for the search engines to clearly understand which key phrase, one is trying to rank for.
8. Long-tail URL’s are ok, but give first priority to short ones, so that they’re easily crawlable.
That also assists in improving organic internet positioning of websites on Google and Bing.
9. A key-phrase density of slightly above 1% is too low.
It should be between 2.5% to 3% if you want to maintain a balance in content and SEO procedures.
10. It’s moronic to have a separate page for each target keyword.
In such a case the robots would think you’re creating web pages for purely for online exposure and not for users.
It is advisable to optimize a page for four or five key phrases instead of one.
11. Any person telling you to use 1 or 2 hyphens in a domain name is either insane or is not cognizant of the technique.
12. Facebook assists in generating the best traffic, followed by YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter.
13. Nowadays due to broadband, page size and ensuring quick loading speed are not much to worry about.
Hence one should insert only high-resolution photos inside websites.
14. Gaining quality backlinks is part of the On-page Optimizing process.
How can one generate incoming links if the donor website has low-value paragraphs, zero images and a difficult to navigate ?
15. URL Submission on Webmaster Tools Console is an important assignment but not a part of SEM.
16. Magento is for developers.
A person unaware about the tricks of the trade, can neither optimise his web pages nor make any updations.
Shopify is a great option for making a retail shopping portal. It has many features.
But it’s capabilities in terms of enabling a powerful natural visibility are not as efficient as WordPress possesses.
WooCommerce is a nice choice for building an E-commerce portal.
It is most search-engine-friendly and makes it possible for a non-professional to manage and carry out updations.
17. Adding a URL address in description of a YouTube Video assists in enhancing online visibility only to a certain extent.
18. Why try guest blogging ? Wouldn’t you have own domain to publish as many articles as wanted ?
19. I’m not a great believer in too much of keyword research. It helps a bit though.
The web is not just about relevance. It is also about originality.
Keyphrases need to be topical as well as unique.
20. It’s better not to add a focus keyword inside the main URL.
Using your company’s or organization’s name as the domain is the best option.
Now, there is no hard and fast rule when it comes to specific technical issues like creating a balance in content and SEO task.
It all depends upon the following factors !
- The clients requirement.
- Whatever satisfies one or has achieved so far or aiming for.
- Kind of leads and buyers targeted.
- Type and size of profession.
- The amount of time you can dedicate for a refined website development exercise.
Improving Organic Internet Positioning Of Websites On Google
Companies aware of the need for website improvisation, gain leads and exposure on the SERP’s and social media too.
Marketers desire enhancing natural exposure while promoting websites, as most visitors click on primary results listings.
Optimising web pages yields in higher returns.
That also helps in reaching out to 42% of searchers vs 23% through paid online advertising campaigns.
As far as I’m concerned i’m still asking myself – What is search engine optimisation and digital publicity, after all ?
Experts optimizing websites in Delhi, helping companies obtain quality backlinks. Short video with our phone number and company URL Address, below !
WordPress.com and Squarespace are the top two managed-hosting technologies for developing web pages for businesses providing services or promoting products.
1. Website Designing – One finds free themes inside the “business plan” of WordPress.com which need an additional paid or a free downloadable visual designer plugin for composing web pages as per personal taste. Whereas Squarespace has ample number of free and ready-to-use templates which eliminate the requirement of downloading a supplementary add-on for customizing the design. However, the Squarespace does not yield a complete solution due to limitations in templates. Hence, due to WordPress.com providing full flexibility in website designing, makes it the best option despite needing installation of a separate visual composer plugin. Another difference here is that it is possible to buy and upload a premium third-party website building theme when using WordPress.com ! Whereas Squarespace does not permit uploading of third-party themes within its gateway.
2. Managed-hosting Pricing – WordPress.com charges $25 per month as subscription cost for building, anchoring and maintaining a professional website for establishments marketing their services at its “business plan”. Whereas the membership rates for the same service at Squarespace are $18 monthly. However, the annual costing on both platforms rises to almost double when it comes to developing E-commerce portals i.e. in case of a B2B domain.
3. Website Optimizing – Again WordPress.com is a more powerful gateway in this regard as it enables loading of strong search engine optimization plugins like Yoast or Rank Math SEO for producing optimized web pages. Whereas the website optimizing methodology inside Squarespace is more or less automated resulting in lesser control over customization features in this regard.
4. Migration – Broadly speaking the WordPress.com system offers much easier access during migrating a website in or outside its domain. Whereas Squarespace ends-up being a bit problematic in allowing a website export its content to any outside source.
5. Scalability – In general it is very simple to expand a professional website built at the WordPress.com gateway. Whereas as usual, due to limitations in functionalities the Squarespace portal is a lesser desired choice in this context.
A. Mobile-responsiveness – Both platforms enable smartphone-compatibility inside web pages and other text based or media matter inside domains created within their systems.
B. Technology – The two gateways offer companies to create portal-hosted websites i.e. help members run their domains through the managed-hosting system.
C. Usage – Both platforms are suitable to develop either business websites or else E-commerce portals. But the WordPress.com company again has an edge over Squarespace here as it integrates the world’s best WooCommerce software for building shopping sites.
D. Online Security – The two platforms dispense HTTPS URL’s hence are equally good in terms of keeping in-house content safe from internet hacking or virus threats.