One can observe a new feature when one edits own Bing Local Map listing for improving online visibility for own establishment.
One of the prominent ones is that you can compare your website performance on organic internet results.
It shows the contrast in natural visibility within different sites. We will cover the feature point in the latter half of this post.
Touching upon only few of the updated elements one notices inside this resource.
This tool indexes business pages and then sorts them into various territorial categories.
Spot the red color oval shape mark in the screenshot image below !
Now account owners can choose how they would like their Company Name, Address and Phone Number details to appear on this platform.
This is a new property added in this zonal commercial location posting resource.
The upgraded characteristic on one hand can assist websites in procuring a stronger visibility within this spider.
Furthermore, web pages are also able to acquire enhanced results on Google natural placement section with the assistance of this tool.
Reason being, there is a connection within the two crawlers. This platform can help in increasing digital traffic for domains.
Hence, it enables portals in obtaining an improved outcome on regional searches and natural online result listings as well.
You will reach this specific page while going through the step by step process required for updating your company description.
This section did not exist on this official address listing domain earlier.
It has been incorporated only sometime within this month. It is a useful module.
It gives an opportunity to establishments in specifying their contact details in a much clear manner to this resource.
Bing Local Map Listing Shows How Users View Your Profile
Another division worth mentioning is the way this tool helps compare your website performance with competitors, as in the photo below !
Notice the red oval sign marked over the green color link button within the picture above.
The platform is helping in knowing number of potential customers having visited your official particulars filled-in by you here.
This online gateway assists you to watch detailed insights about the level of visibility you achieved within a certain period.
The Microsoft owned tool helps enterprises to understand how they are performing on regional organic internet results listings.
Click the same link button and it would lead you to another window inside this very platform.
Inspect the screenshot image below !
Bing Places Loads More Components On Its Business Maps Portal
Spot the red oval outline marked inside the photo screenshot above. Observe a partly cut-off of the green progress chart at the bottom.
If you scroll down a bit further, the entire chart signifying the volume of online visitors your web pages generate, would appear in full.
Apologies for the careless mistake. The bar diagram was cut-off while catching the picture screenshot.
One has the choice to match how competitors or similar companies have performed on regional organic internet results listings.
You have the option to see the total volume of views in the chart, location-wise using filters such as zip code, city, state or country.
You can download this portal’s App through Google Play or Apple Store for increasing digital traffic towards your domain.
Go ahead and manage your contact details and already uploaded content inside this business maps portal.
Use Bing Local Map Listing to compare your website performance on organic internet results and attain a better position through analysis.
This is an immensely powerful promotional avenue, especially for establishments which are endeavoring to achieve a ranking on first page within its index.
Video below explaining the following !
- AI applies to natural language and voice-recognition. Microsoft has achieved 95.1% accuracy in this regard.
- The company is trying to use its knowledge graph and artificial intelligence to understand what a searcher wants.
With that we close this blog regarding Bing Places loads more components on its online regional commercial listings platform.
Do Regional Commercial Listings Contain Spam Data Too ?
Yes. It is a common practice undertaken by many firms. Manipulation of NAP details is a frequently carried out activity at the regional commercial listings section inside the search engines.
However, such malpractices do not last long and are eventually caught by the crawlers and finally deleted or suspended.
In What Way Can A Firm Manipulate Its NAP Details At Zonal Official Records ?
In general, this type of spamming activity is undertaken in the following ways :
1. Typing own company name in-part or fully and adding few keyword phrases alongside – Some members form a regional record in such a manner – “XYZ Solutions – Real estate agents in Gurgaon, Indian property consultants, Best Office Properties in Noida”. This is just a typical example. A couple of keyphrases are inserted after the real company title (i.e. “XYZ Solutions”) in such a case to try and gather more natural traffic towards their commercial websites or digital professional profiles. It hardly matters to the online audience though. But it is a classic case of web-spam as one is attempting to beat a competitor which does not engage in playing games in their endeavor for obtaining a deserving natural presence online, which requires an unimaginable level of hard work. Thankfully, the top two search engines in particular are efficient in correcting such errors or misdeeds attempting in preventing a potential customer into knowing the real name of the establishment they are visiting.
2. Developing a regional company profile with a title entirely based on a set of keywords – One comes across many zonal commercial profiles where an enterprise would form a record by adding some key phrases by completely eliminating mentioning the actual name of the establishment they run. For example you may see the title of a zonal digital profile written as – “Top property advisors in India, Commercial and Retail Properties Gurgaon, Leading real estate agency in New Delhi”. Now in such cases the manipulator goes all the way here. Then, there is a blank field in the website URL section which is always available to-be-filled-up during creation of such listings. But one finds the same block as blank in these kind of profiles. The reason behind such a technique is that the owner does not want the search engine to know the actual name of his/her enterprise. So one just adds a phone number and / or address after writing down few key words in the title section. But again, as usual such tactics do not last long. The top two search engines are vigilant enough to rectify such spammy official listings.
3. Creating Several Records Under Different Names – Another usual spamming technique is adding a multiple number of listings under different names and alongside hiding either the real phone number or URL inside the record. Then, one also comes across companies inserting varying phone numbers by purchasing a plethora of SIM cards or even designing independent websites solely for the purpose of obtaining several distinct number of records within the zonal division of the search engines. All said and done, this kind of trickery is not everlasting.