Both Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools have recently updated features inside their platforms.
These portals, if managed appropriately can help domains improve their internet traffic.
In addition, websites can also enhance their position within natural listing result pages.
The former has overhauled its entire platform regarding most issues as follows !
- While removing many properties which are no longer important for website optimization service providers.
- And inserting or replacing some components which are significant as per advancements related to optimizing websites.
Whereas the latter has made few minor additions inside its portal.
These upgrades could help companies in boosting their online promotion assignments and make an excellent website !
Discussing only two aspects out of the many, concerned with such kind platforms, as below !
- Submission of permalinks.
- The data highlighter tool.
Watch a relevant video below. This free resource accomplishes the following functions !
- Monitors your website performance.
- Displays which searches drive online visitors to your web pages.
- Informs when people click on our external and interior links.
- Helps one know what sources connect to one’s site.
- Shows the keyword-phrases that draw the internet audience towards your domain.
- Educates you about the number of backlinks you possess.
- Presents an opportunity for one to view up to what level own portal is mobile-friendly.
- Exhibits Crawl and Index reports respectively.
- Displays a tab with text saying “Security and Manual Actions” informing domains about crucial matters related to safety issues helping them to safeguard websites !
The structured marking module here has now started displaying widget sidebar content too (if you have any) within your in-house blog posts or pages.
Kindly spot the screenshot image below which shows a green color bordered vertical rectangle surrounding text inside !
It seems this change has been made only two days ago.
Previously this interface used to display matter only inside the main text body, available for markup.
At least that’s what we remember, if not mistaken. This is a useful amenity.
It gives you an opportunity to emphasize and highlight more words and images for markup, than before.
Submit 10000 Internal URL’s In One Day At Bing
Till last year, you could add only 10 links (residing inside your domain) within a span of 24 hours.
As a matter of fact this crawler used to limit the maximum number of submittable permalinks to 50 every month.
But since the beginning of January, 2019, it is allowed to recommend ten thousand permalinks of either pages or blogs you have in-house, everyday.
Maybe that is a monthly limit. We’re not sure.
Please see the blue colored horizontal rectangle border inside the screenshot image below, which is self-explanatory !
Even this latest facility is a valuable element.
It could help websites in obtaining a quicker recognition within this crawler while they index the same.
Video below !
- Suggest permalinks to index your matter and find new customers for your business.
- You can propose links when new web pages are created or documents and material updated.
- One can add real time matter through the API medium or else simply suggest links to get discovered online.
The rules earlier sometimes felt a bit too restrictive in utilizing avenues in reaching this spider for exposing your matter for it to view and scan.
Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools Account
Touching upon some of the dissimilarities within the two platforms, only confined to the 2 aspects of URL Submission and Data Highlighter Tool !
- You can suggest up to 300 individual links per month or 10 per day with the Google crawler. It is also permits proposing a maximum of 3 permalinks every 24 hours, in cases where the option for suggesting the same with its “direct links included” is chosen.
- Whereas the Bing webmaster tools account is now allowing tendering ten thousand in 1 day or maybe as a monthly limit, probably.
- The former portal provides a wonderful component for structured marking.
- Whereas there is no such kind of element within the latter.
So, go ahead and make use of these fresh features inside both platforms. Strengthen the organic internet presence for your domain.
These supplemental ingredients could benefit website optimization service providers in enhancing their Off-page improvement exercises, considerably.
Video by Yoast below explaining the following !
- Most crawlers have a portal providing a feedback how your website is performing on their organic result pages.
- They also offer information on the way they see your site and errors noted if any.
- How to verify your website with webmasters accounts.
Is Structured Data Markup Part Of On-page SEO Or Off-site Optimization ?
Schema markup can be either a branch of On-page SEO or Off-site Optimization task depending upon case to case basis.
For example, if one reaches any Structured Data Markup portal for carrying-out the task then the exercise can be considered as a division within the Off-site Optimization process.
Whereas, if you undertake the procedure through the assistance of a plugin like RankMath or Yoast then the function may be regarded as a branch of the On-page SEO operation.
Reason being, these plugins provide the facility to highlight some kinds of content as structured data without the need for visiting any external source.
Having said that, the Off-page Optimization route may be a bit more effective in increasing chances of enlisting within the Rich Snippets as such sources offer more room to mark data.