Both Google and Bing have recently updated features inside their webmasters console accounts.
These portals, if managed appropriately can help domains improve their internet traffic and position within natural listing result pages.
The former has overhauled its entire platform regarding most issues as follows !
- While removing many properties which are no longer important.
- And inserting or replacing some components which are significant as per advancements related to optimizing websites.
Whereas the latter has made few minor additions inside its portal, which could help companies in boosting their online promotion assignments.
Discussing only two aspects out of the many, concerned with such kind platforms, as below !
- Submission of permalinks.
- The data highlighter tool.
Watch video below about Webmaster Tools. This free resource accomplishes the following functions !
- Monitors your website performance.
- Displays which searches drive online visitors to your web pages.
- Informs when people click on our external and internal links.
- Helps one know what sources connect to one’s site.
- Shows the keyword-phrases that draw the internet audience towards your domain.
- Educates you about the number of backlinks you possess.
- Presents an opportunity for one to view up to what level own portal is mobile-friendly.
- Exhibits Crawl and Index reports respectively.
- Displays a tab with text saying “Security and Manual Actions” informing domains about crucial matters related to safety issues helping them to safeguard websites !
The structured marking module here has now started displaying widget sidebars too (if you have any) within your in-house blog posts or pages.
Kindly spot the screenshot image below which shows a green color bordered vertical rectangle surrounding text inside !
It seems this change has been made only two days ago.
Previously this interface used to display matter only inside the main text body, available for content markup.
At least that’s what i remember, if not mistaken.
This is a useful amenity as it gives you an opportunity to emphasize and highlight more words and images for content markup, than before.
Submit 10000 URL’s Everyday At Bing Webmaster Tools
Till last year, you could add only 10 links within a span of 24 hours and up to a maximum limit of 50 within 1 month, residing inside your domain.
But since the beginning of January, 2019, it is allowed to recommend ten thousand permalinks of either pages or blogs you have in-house, in 1 day.
Maybe that is a monthly limit. I’m not sure.
Please see the blue colored horizontal rectangle border inside the screenshot image below, which is self-explanatory !
Even this latest facility is a valuable element, which could help websites in obtaining a quicker recognition within this crawler while they index the same.
The rules earlier, sometimes felt a bit too restrictive in utilizing avenues in reaching this spider for exposing your content for it to view and scan.
Difference In Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools Account
Touching upon some of the dissimilarities within the two platforms, only confined to the 2 aspects of URL Submission and Data Highlighter Tool !
- You can suggest up to 300 individual URL’s per month or 10 per day with the Google crawler. It is also permits proposing a maximum of 3 permalinks every 24 hours, in cases where the option for suggesting the same with its “direct links included” is chosen.
- Whereas the Bing spider is now allowing tendering ten thousand in 1 day or maybe as a monthly limit, probably.
- The former portal provides a wonderful component for structured marking.
- Whereas there is no such kind of element within the latter.
Go ahead and make use of these fresh features inside both platforms for strengthening organic internet presence for your domain.
These supplemental ingredients could benefit website optimization service providers in enhancing their Off-page improvement exercises, considerably.