It is a well known fact that creating original content is a crucial factor in optimizing a website for users and procuring online traffic.
Both – Paragraphs and non-text based matter ought to be relevant to the main title, appealing and of value to the readers.
Paid digital promotion of websites also is a powerful medium to gain internet visibility resulting in acquiring a strong patronage.
Both modes have their own advantages, disadvantages, consequences, requirements, prerequisites and commitments.
However, it is suggestible to invest in an optimized website before starting with internet publicity strategies.
There are many reasons for such a recommendation. Some are mentioned in the middle of this post, as you read further.
Maybe we could segregate the process of optimization in two branches : Front-end and Back-end varieties respectively.
The former would need one to execute the following routines !
- Form an impressive site title.
- Create internal and outgoing links.
- Write purposeful text, document names and headlines.
- Enable intuitive navigation.
- Choose thematic photos and infographics for insertion.
- Publish exquisite blog posts to educate potential clients.
- Correct crawl errors.
- Draft short paragraphs and sentences.
- Ensure fast loading of pages.
- Engage in mobile-friendly web designing.
- Creating original content.
So, implementing SEO for a website from the front-end would mean that you are improving the matter for the audience.
Whereas, the latter encompasses exercises as following !
- Writing meta descriptions.
- Undertaking photo optimisation.
- Typing image alt tags.
- Making efforts in acquiring high-value backlinks through a natural process.
- Entering keyword tags.
- Using the data highlighter tool at webmasters console.
- Updating sitemaps.
- Establishing local business map listings at the internet.
- Anchor text improvements within own portal.
One could also say that front-end optimization is the most important determinant for engaging the readers or influencing the audience.
Whereas, enhancing the meta data inside web pages from the back-end, helps Google and Bing to understand and index URL’s in a better way.
Having said that, it is advisable to invest in an optimized site having original content, prior to venturing into digital promotion exercises.
Optimizing A Website For Users 1st & Search Engines Later
One could find a URL like pat10ts4quinine dot com. But does it sound easy for the audience to understand ?
However, patentsforquinine dot com surely sounds easy to grasp. That’s why domains containing numbers are visitor-unfriendly.
Main Site Title.
In continuation, it is advisable to name such one as “Copyrights for Anti-malarial Treatment” instead of something like “Licence for Medication”.
Reason being, that a visitor spotting the domain as mentioned above, having a generic title would think twice before navigating the same.
Or else, one would assume that the seller is engaging in promoting the portal for not just 1 but many kinds of healthcare related products.
And even the crawlers might mark consider that as implementing SEO for a website through black-hat techniques.
Spiders don’t mind you focusing on more than 1 keyword inside a specific web page for procuring online traffic.
So, better to use a wider term for both the domain URL and the main title in such a scenario.
That is when one is targeting multiple products or services inside such types of digital promotion tools.
But a big question crops up here. Especially when working to build a quality website !
There is a formal or an informal rule that the URL and the main site name itself, must focus on one single key phrase.
Of course this is not a mandatory requirement, but the spiders solve two purposes by this algorithm !
- Firstly, they reduce the chances of sending searchers and buyers to non-relevant or half-topical domains.
- Secondly, they give an opportunity to all to have a fair chance of natural internet exposure for their specialty on SERP’s.
So, be careful on this aspect while optimizing a website for users and acquiring a higher internet presence through organic visibility.
Paid digital promotion helps in procuring online traffic. Hence, the same may be undertaken too, which is another issue.
For example, in the healthcare sector you could name a few like “the wonders of wellness”, “medical equipment”, “the best clinic” etc.
But if one starts promoting a web page called “top hospitals” for a phrase “the foremost dentists” then it would irritate the visitors.
Most likely the robots won’t rank the same, whether or not a follower could find valuable and original content inside.
Boosting search visibility or achieving an elevated internet presence would require enhancement in other elements, though.
Video by Brian Dean below !
- Google determines the best result by looking at the in-house matter, backlinks, On-page optimization and social shares and much more.
- The crawler also considers a site’s click-through rate in deciding where to place websites on their results pages.
- Include phrases (in your title and meta descriptions) used by Google Ads advertisers.
- Use power words to improve your CTR.
Any visitor would feel a bit distracted if he sees a phrase “John is the best rally driver” mentioned 10 times in a web page with 500 words.
Well, maybe not. I don’t know. The crawers might penalize you for that however.
So, how to optimise websites and blog posts for procuring online traffic through a certain set of keyphrases ?
Let’s assume a keyphrase “John is a leading rally driver”. A keyword density as low as 0.25% makes websites invisible on the internet.
Whereas stuffing a phrase anywhere higher than 5% makes them unreadable and punishable by the spiders.
Such a criteria also helps a copywriter to have more room for adding topical information for an enhanced digital promotion of websites.
Mentioning about John’s driving skills, his achievements, records etc., inside the web page is recommendable in such a scenario.
That’s what the audience wants to know and remember. The followers need answers to common questions like – Why was he declared the greatest F1 sportstar ?
Among which competitors did he win ? How did he reach this position ? Information about his nationality ?
By whom was he declared as the top driver? What trophy has he won ? Where does he live ?
Who is sponsoring him ? Which is his favorite car ? When is he competing next ? How old is he ? Why do so many people love him ?
Where does he practice driving ? What are the factors making him such an great driver ? Since when did he become famous ?
One may use the focus keyphrase anywhere between 2 and up to a maximum of 3 times in a page with roughly 500 words.
In such a scenario you are optimizing a website for users in a true sense.
The robots appreciate you creating original content and implementing SEO for a website so that it becomes customer-friendly.
Suppose i have a page on – How to cook cereals ?
And out of the five official pictures or commercial videos there, one of those is showing a skyscraper (my personal interest).
This particular aspect may sometimes not make a big difference neither to the visitors nor crawlers.
That is provided the overall matter inside is unique and contains detailed and fresh information for potential clients.
But I would be reducing chances of ranking on first page of Google if my competitor is adding only instructional photos to documents.
Highly topic relevant web pages with quality matter is a crucial factor for attracting a greater visibility on the SERP’s.
But, if I have written superior sentences, providing descriptive guidance, then maybe I won’t be ranked lower than my competitor.
However, the question arises that why should I take any risk of annoying my customers, just because I love that skyscraper ?
So once again I would be enhancing my web design for the followers and gaining a natural internet exposure.
Video below – Optimizing a website for users !
- Forming domain relevant matter in pages.
- Creating mobile-responsive sites.
- Making topic specific online animations and videos.
- Ensuring inserting ample and detailed information inside pages.
Inserting relevant videos and high quality matter with sensible information is a vital strategy in such a task.
Would i be promoting my web page for the spiders if i remove that building’s picture ? Maybe yes.
Even though i have produced a perfect website with useful data and know that it would gather ample visitors.
Still it would be better for me to remove that skyscraper’s image and improve my web pages for the crawlers and followers, both.
Hence, maintain a parity within the matter and data enhancement while optimizing a website for users.
This is a vital determinant for generating a quality portal.
Paid Digital Promotion Helps In Procuring Online Traffic
Chargeable internet publicity on search engines or on social media networks is a completely different ball-game however.
In this context it is not significant whether one has valuable matter inside web pages or not.
Nor does it make any difference if the same is optimised or not.
Payable internet publicity and implementing SEO for a website are two different ways of promoting a business.
But, both are important functions in determining growth, popularity and expanding business operations.
They are not substitutes for each other however, as the latter helps companies in bettering organic positioning of own.
Whereas the former assists establishments to develop a brand identity and increasing prominence.
Payable internet advertising is an assignment which excludes both forms of SEO for a website – Off or On-Page Optimisation.
On-page optimization needs inserting related links, relevant titles, headlines, images etc. inside web pages.
Whereas Off-page optimising encompasses tasks such as producing accounts on local business maps, commercial directories etc.
And it requires both forms of mediums if enhancement for optimizing a website for users.
Reason being that one writes short sentences (which is a part of On-site optimization) to make pages easily readable.
But then lets say you use Google Maps or Bing Places for publicity i.e. listing your establishment out there.
Then it is like engaging in Off-page Optimisation for procuring online traffic.
Or else using own YouTube Channel for uploading thematic videos again falls under the same category as above.
Hence, one is again improving a portal for the visitors in this scenario.
Reason being, that the procedure helps the audience in learning about the subject in a simpler manner.
However, many opt for YouTube Advertisements for publicizing official movie commercials.
This type of activity is an example of paid digital promotion of websites.
Since most visitors click on natural SERP listings, one may be better-off keeping prime focus on implementing SEO for a website.
Though one of the benefits of internet advertising is that it is a crucial factor for obtaining further exposure for portals.
All said and done, one does improvise web pages for both – the robots as well as acquiring buyers.
Creating Original Content And Implementing SEO For A Website
Download PDF Guide by Google with tips on the following !
- Create unique and accurate page titles.
- Utilize the meta description tag.
- Improve the URL structure.
- Enable simple navigation.
- Optimize the data.
- Offer valuable matter for visitors.
- Develop descriptive anchor text.
- Perform image optimization by naming each media and Alt text.
- Form engaging headings and sub-headlines.
- Allow indexation of your site through robots.txt file.
- Be careful when to use the “nofollow” attribute.
- Ensure mobile-compatibility.
- Promote your site at social media.
- Use the Webmaster Tools Account.
Some rules for optimizing a website for users, increasing brand awareness and procuring online traffic, below !
- Producing proper and fruitful information.
- Generating an audience-friendly interface.
- Enabling ease of navigation.
- Allowing simple readability.
- Maintaining optimized accounts at social networks.
- Forming appropriate links – Internal as well as External.
- Developing fitting headings inside documents.
- Creating original content, text and images inside the main page body – all assisting in improving internet rankings !
- Ensuring fast loading speed.
- Dividing body text under proportionately sized sections under separate headlines.
Video by Google – Explaining the meaning of organic listings and what search engine optimization means !
- When someone searches for something on the internet then the results page one sees a list of natural or unpaid entries.
- These records typically appear at the centre of the screen and are the results that the crawlers decide as the best match for the query.
- One also notices paid entries segregated in a separate division and labeled as Ads.
- Quality of the matter inside websites is the main parameter for the spiders to consider before placing certain records in the organic listings block.
- Making improvements to the said material inside websites to appear within the natural segment is called Search Engine Optimization.
- Matter which is relevant, genuine, findable, understandable and instructional to the effect by-default answering common questions automatically, is liked by the robots.
Some advice about generating internet exposure for an example keyword like – Shopping Portal Optimizers !
A. Name the specific page you want to improvise, having the key phrase as its Title.
B. Write topical sentences concerned with the subject.
C. Do not engage in keyphrase stuffing. Remember to obtain a density of between 2% to 3% as the maximum limit.
D. Type in a few meaningful headlines.
E. Try to use synonyms in Heading 2 and maybe you could go upto Header 4 or 5 too if required, by typing suitable words.
F. Insert short and connected paragraphs of between two to three lines.
G. Add 1 or 2 outbound and internal links respectively inside the specific page.
H. Always upload a couple of topic related images while implementing SEO for a website and blog posts.
I. Name at least one of your pictures the same as the main target keyword.
J. Use Alt tags for all photos.
K. Try to design a topical commercial video helping in digital promotion.
L. Don’t copy data from anywhere and focus on creating original content for improving organic internet rankings of websites.
M. Insert picture captions.
N. Remember that you are optimizing a website for users. Ensure ingenuity and usefulness in paragraphs.
O. Produce an effective title tag and meta description.
P. Type adequate number of words i.e. between 350 to 400 approximately.
Q. Make the page informative enough for the audience, helping them in finding whatever they generally look for.
R. Explain – What E-commerce portal optimizers do. Why your company is capable in this specialty ? And elaborate the scope of such assignments.
S. Describe alternatives to such services and why the particular task you perform is a better choice than other options.
T. If possible, mention prices you charge and the time taken for job-delivery, office schedules, packages etc.
U. Make interesting matter, yet serious enough to sound professional.
V. Do not generate an outgoing connection through the anchor text same as the target keyword.
W. Ensure mobile-compatibility, quick rendering speed and simple navigation.
X. Publish topic-specific blogs and connect through an internal link from the concerned page.
Y. Remember to establish ample gaps when repeating the main target keyphrase inside the main text body.
Z. Do not clutter your documents with Ads and enable a clean, congestion-free look and feel.
Experts in optimizing a website for users and procuring online traffic by paid digital promotion of websites in New Delhi, India !
What Kind Of Content Should Top Class Websites Have ?
1. Genuine Matter – This type of material consists of inaugural text written or created and published for the first time by any author at the internet. So this element is a vital need for portals. And that makes duplicate matter an extremely harmful component inside websites.
2. Relevant Material – The phrase pertains to “context” i.e. is more or less text or media matter which relates to not only the main topic of the site i.e. compatible with the primary subject of any particular domain and also in sync with the page title of the specific document. Hence, this is another vital component required by all websites.
3. Authoritative Matter – This kind of data contains knowledgeable material designed or composed by any influencer or an industry-expert in any field. So try and slowly develop an authority over your line of activity by publishing high quality blogs or forming superior-grade matter for the audience.
4. Linkable Data – The term refers to material which is instructional enough and descriptive too, to entice exterior portals to link towards your informative domain. A vital task needed for improving organic internet rankings of websites.
5. Simply Navigable Pages – This element requires creation of clear link menus, proper internal linking, easily clickable anchor text and an understandable site structure. The component helps the internet visitor to browse within web pages within a specific domain empowering them to estimate in-advance what document could contain which kind of information, even before clicking the concerned link leading to the destination.
6. Easily Readable Material – The phrase implies development of short paragraphs, designing high-resolution photos, videos without rendering problems, appropriate formatting, elimination of keyword-stuffing, usage of synonyms, correct vocabulary and grammar. Another critical undertaking recommended for websites.
7. Shareable Ingredients – Portals need to insert useful material within their web pages to tempt the internet visitor in forwarding the document (or parts of a certain domain) to outside sources and others to read or watch and scan the same.
8. Productive Matter – This term relates to formation of action-triggering buttons or links enticing the audience to buy a service or order a product from within a particular web page. The main goal of commercial websites is to increase sales or gain fresh clients, hence this piece of material helps portals achieve their targets.
9. Engaging Factors – Probably the most critical part inside web pages. Items interesting enough to retain the internet user within a domain is maybe the best avenue to gather a high natural positioning at the search engines. So always concentrate on composing websites with educative items for the visitor.