It is a well known fact that one needs to keep on creating original content on a regular basis for optimizing a website for users and procuring online traffic.
Both components – Paragraphs and non-text based matter ought to be relevant to the main title, appealing and of value to the readers.
Paid digital promotion of websites also is a powerful medium to gain internet visibility which results in acquiring a strong patronage.
Both modes have their own advantages, disadvantages, consequences, requirements, prerequisites and commitments.
However, it is suggestible to invest in an optimized website before starting with online publicity strategies.
There are many reasons for such a recommendation, some of which are mentioned in the middle of this post, as you read further.
Maybe we could segregate the process of optimization in two branches : Front-end and Back-end varieties respectively.
The former would need one to execute the following routines !
- Form an impressive site title.
- Produce internal and outgoing links.
- Write purposeful text, document names and headlines.
- Enable intuitive navigation.
- Choose thematic photos and infographics for insertion.
- Publish exquisite blogs to educate potential clients.
- Correct crawl errors.
- Draft short paragraphs and sentences.
- Ensure fast loading of pages.
- Engage in mobile-friendly web designing.
- Creating original content.
So, implementing SEO for a website from the front-end would mean that you are improving the matter for the audience.
Whereas, the latter encompasses exercises as following !
- Writing meta descriptions.
- Undertaking photo optimisation.
- Typing image alt tags.
- Making efforts in acquiring high-value backlinks through a natural process.
- Entering keyword tags.
- Using the data highlighter tool at webmasters console.
- Updating sitemaps.
- Establishing local business map listings at the internet.
- Anchor text improvements within own portal.
One could also say that front-end optimization is the most important determinant for engaging the readers or influencing the visiting audience.
Whereas, enhancing the meta data inside web pages from the back-end, helps Google and Bing to understand and index URL’s in a better and faster way.
Optimizing A Website For Users 1st & Search Engines Later
One could find a URL like pat10ts4quinine dot com. But does it sound easy for the audience to understand ?
However, patentsforquinine dot com surely sounds easy to grasp. That’s why domains containing numbers are visitor-unfriendly.
Main Site Title.
In continuation, it is advisable to name such one as “Copyrights for Anti-malarial Treatment” instead of something like “Licence for Medication”.
Reason being, that a visitor spotting the domain as mentioned above, having a generic title would think twice before navigating the same.
Or else, one would assume that the seller is engaging in promoting the portal for not just 1 but many kinds of healthcare related products.
And even the crawlers might mark consider that as implementing SEO for a website through black-hat techniques.
Spiders don’t mind you focusing on more than 1 keyword inside a specific web page for procuring online traffic.
So better to use a wider term for both the domain URL and the main title in case one is targeting multiple products or services.
But a big question crops up here. Especially when working to build a quality website !
There is a formal or an informal rule that the URL and the main site name itself, must focus on one single key phrase.
Of course this is not a mandatory requirement, but the spiders solve two purposes by this algorithm !
- Firstly, they reduce the chances of sending searchers and buyers to non-relevant or half-topical domains.
- Secondly, they give an opportunity to all to have a fair chance of natural internet exposure for their specialty on SERP’s.
So, be careful on this aspect while optimizing a website for users and procuring online traffic through an organic visibility.
Other methods like paid digital promotion may be undertaken though, which is another matter.
For example, in the healthcare sector you could name a few like “the wonders of wellness”, “medical equipment”, “the best clinic” etc.
But if one starts promoting a web page called “top hospitals” for a phrase namely “the foremost dentists” then it would irritate the visitor.
Most likely the robots won’t rank the same, whether or not a follower could find valuable and genuine matter inside.
Boosting online visibility or achieving elevated internet rankings would require enhancement in other elements, though.
Video below – How to achieve high organic traffic by Brian Dean. Use power words and optimized keywords in title tags and meta descriptions to improve Click-through-rate (CTR) on Google !
Any visitor would feel a bit distracted if he sees a phrase “John is the best rally driver” mentioned 12 times in a web page which has 500 words.
Well, maybe not. I don’t know. The crawers might penalize you for that however.
So, how to optimise websites for procuring online traffic through a certain set of keyphrases ?
Let’s assume a keyphrase “John is a leading rally driver”.
A keyword density as low as 0.25% makes websites invisible on the internet.
Whereas stuffing a phrase anywhere higher than 5% makes them unreadable and punishable by the spiders.
Such a criteria alongside also helps a copywriter to have more room for adding topical information for an enhanced digital promotion of websites.
Mentioning about John’s driving skills, his achievements, records etc., inside the web page is recommendable in such a scenario.
That’s what the audience wants to know and remember.
The followers need answers to common questions like – Why was he declared the greatest F1 sportstar ?
Among which competitors did he win ? How did he reach this position ?
By whom was he declared as the top driver? Which country does he belong to ? What trophy has he won ? Where does he live ?
Who is sponsoring him ? Which is his favorite car ? When is he competing next ? How old is he ? Why do so many people love him ?
Where does he practice driving ? What are the factors which made him such an great driver ? Since when did he become famous ? And so on.
If anyone uses that specific phrase anywhere between 3 to 4 times in a page with roughly 500 words then he might be optimizing a website for users.
The robots appreciate you creating original content for implementing SEO for a website so that it becomes customer-friendly.
If I have a page on “how to cook cereals” and out of the five pictures or videos there, one of those is showing a skyscraper (which is my personal interest).
But, this particular aspect may sometimes not make a big difference neither to the visitors nor crawlers.
That is provided the overall matter inside, is unique and contains detailed and fresh information for potential clients.
But I would be reducing chances of ranking on first page of Google if my competitor is adding only instructional photos to a similar document.
Highly topic relevant web pages with genuine matter is a crucial factor for attracting a greater visibility on the SERP’s.
But, if I have written superior sentences, providing descriptive guidance in a better way, then maybe I won’t be ranked lower than my competitor.
However, the question arises that why should I take any risk of annoying my customers, just because I love that skyscraper ?
So once again I would be enhancing my document for the followers for gaining natural internet exposure.
Inserting relevant videos and high quality images with sensible information is a vital strategy in such a task.
Would i be promoting my web page for the spiders if i remove that building’s picture ?
Even though i have produced a perfect website with useful data and know that it would gather ample visitors, whether i retain that tower’s photo or not.
Still it would be better for me to remove that skyscraper’s image and improve my web pages for the crawlers and followers, both.
Hence, maintain a parity within content and enhancement while optimizing a website for users.
This is a vital determinant for generating a quality portal.
Procuring Online Traffic By Paid Digital Promotion Of Websites
Chargeable internet publicity on search engines or on social media networks is a completely different ball-game however.
In this context it is not significant whether one has valuable matter inside web pages or not.
Nor does it make any difference if the same is optimised or not.
Payable internet promotion and implementing SEO for a website are two different ways of publicity.
But, both are important functions in determining professional growth, popularity and expanding business operations.
They are not substitutes for each other however, as the latter helps companies in improving their organic rankings.
Whereas the former assists establishments to develop a brand identity and increasing prominence.
Payable internet advertising is an assignment which excludes both forms of SEO for a website – Off or On-Page Optimisation.
On-page SEO needs inserting related links, relevant titles, headlines, images etc. inside web pages.
Whereas Off-page SEO encompasses tasks such as producing accounts on local business maps, commercial directories etc.
For example lets say you use Google Maps or Bing Places for publicity i.e. listing your establishment out there.
Then it is like engaging in Off-page Optimisation.
Or else using own YouTube Channel for uploading thematic videos again falls under the same category as above.
However, many opt for YouTube Advertisements for publicizing official movie commercials.
This type of activity is an example of paid digital promotion of websites.
Since most visitors click on natural SERP listings, one may be better-off keeping prime focus on implementing SEO for a website, however.
Though one of the benefits of internet advertising is that it is a crucial factor for obtaining further exposure for portals.
All said and done, one does improvise web pages for both – the robots as well as the buyers.
Creating Original Content For Implementing SEO For A Website
Download PDF Guide – Tips on forming unique titles, simple navigation, improving pictures, using free webmaster tools, mobile responsiveness and compatibility and headline tags !
Some of the usual rules for optimizing a website for users as well as for increasing brand awareness and procuring online traffic, below !
- Producing proper and fruitful information.
- Generating an audience-friendly interface.
- Enabling ease of navigation.
- Allowing simple readability.
- Maintaining optimized accounts at social networks.
- Forming appropriate links – Internal as well as External.
- Developing fitting headings inside documents.
- Creating original content, text and images inside the main page body.
Watch video by Google below, explaining the meaning of organic section of search listings !
Some advice about how to generate internet exposure for an example keyword like – Shopping Portal Optimizers !
A. Name the specific page you want to improvise, having the key phrase as its Title.
B. Write topical sentences concerned with the subject.
C. Do not engage in keyphrase stuffing. Remember to obtain a density related to this element between 2% to 3% as the maximum limit.
D. Type in a few meaningful headlines.
E. Try to use synonyms in Heading 2 and maybe you could go upto Header 4 or 5 too if required, by typing suitable words.
F. Insert short and connected paragraphs of between two to three lines.
G. Add 1 or 2 outbound and internal links respectively inside the specific page.
H. Always upload a couple of topic related images while implementing SEO for a website.
I. Name one of your pictures the same as the main target keyword.
J. Use Alt tags for all photos.
K. Try to design a commercial video about the subject.
L. Don’t copy data from anywhere and focus on creating original content only.
M. Insert picture captions.
N. Remember that you are optimizing a website for users. Ensure ingenuity and usefulness in paragraphs.
O. Produce an effective title tag and meta description.
P. Type adequate number of words i.e. between 350 to 400 approximately.
Q. Make the page informative enough for the audience, helping them in finding what they generally look for.
R. Explain – What E-commerce portal optimizers do. Why your company is capable in this specialty ? What is the scope of such assignments ?
S. Describe alternatives to such services and why the particular task you perform is a better choice than other options.
T. If possible, mention prices you charge and the time taken for job-delivery, office schedules, packages etc.
U. Make interesting matter, yet serious enough to sound professional.
V. Do not generate an outgoing connection through the anchor text same as the target keyword.
W. Ensure mobile-compatibility, quick rendering speed and simple navigation.
X. Publish topic-specific blogs and connect through an internal link from the concerned page.
Y. Remember to establish ample gaps when repeating the main target keyphrase inside the main text body.
Z. Do not clutter your documents with Ads and enable a clean, congestion-free look and feel.
Experts in optimizing a website for users and procuring online traffic by paid digital promotion of websites in New Delhi, India – Promotional GIF image below !
1. Genuine Matter – This type of digital material consists of inaugural content written or created and published for the first time by any author at the internet. So this element is a vital need for portals. And that makes duplicate content an extremely harmful component inside websites.
2. Relevant Material – The phrase pertains to context i.e. is more or less text or media matter which relates to not only the main topic of the site but also compatible with the primary subject of the page title inside any particular domain. Another component required by all websites.
3. Authoritative Content – This kind of matter contains knowledgeable digital material designed or composed by any influencer or an industry-expert in any field. So try and slowly develop an authority over your line of activity by publishing high quality blogs or forming superior-grade matter for the digital audience.
4. Linkable Matter – The term refers to material which is instructional enough and descriptive too, to entice exterior portals to link towards your informative domain. A vital task needed for improving organic internet visibility of websites.
5. Simply Navigable Content – This element requires creation of clear link menus, proper internal linking, an easily understandable site structure. The component helps the internet visitor to browse within web pages within a specific domain without being confused about what document could contain which kind of information.
6. Easily Readable Material – The phrase implies development of short paragraphs, designing high-resolution photos, videos without rendering problems, appropriate formatting, elimination of keyword-stuffing, usage of synonyms, correct vocabulary and grammar. Another critical undertaking recommended for websites.
7. Shareable Ingredients – Portals need to insert useful material within their web pages to tempt the internet visitor in forwarding the document (or parts of a certain domain) to outside sources and others to read or watch and scan the same.
8. Productive Matter – This term relates to formation of action-triggering buttons or links enticing the digital audience to buy a service or order a product from within a particular web page. Often, the main goal of commercial websites is to increase sales or gain fresh clients, hence this piece of material helps portals achieve their targets.
9. Engaging Factors – Probably the most critical part inside web pages. Items interesting enough to retain the internet user within a domain is maybe the best avenue to gather a high natural digital positioning at the search engines. So always concentrate on composing websites with educative items for the online visitor.