We own a medium size business. Need to gather information about the technique for improving organic internet positioning of websites on Google and Bing.
Ms. A is a digital promotion consultant, whom we approached and asked few questions. What is search engine optimisation ? – we questioned her.
It is a process that enables a satisfactory user-experience as well as helps web pages rank high on the online listing result section – she said.
A balance in content and SEO is mandatory. That assists one in gathering quality backlinks that in turn aid in increasing popularity of domains.
Let’s say you write exceptional text within overly long paragraphs and mentioning the focus keyword only once and disregarding linking too – Ms. A added.
Now, it may not matter to the user since the sentences are extraordinarily compelling and engaging in such a case.
But it would be suggestible to break the paragraphs into shorter ones. Then ensure a proper keyphrase density and also adding appropriate connects.
The designer may object by saying that he does not like to see underlined text and that too in a different color inside sentences.
Someone might also oppose the idea of inserting a specific key phrase a couple of times, by disagreeing in altering the wording to accommodate the keyword.
But the robots might not rank a site page or a web portfolio as high as it could in the scenario of the writer neglecting few rules.
Short paragraphs, links and keyphrases support in dispensing an optimal visibility as they satisfy the ranking algorithm criteria.
And that is what is search engine optimisation of websites on Google. That is the reason why developing a congruence in digital material and optimising routine is a necessity.
So, the moral of the story is –
Or else you’re inviting disaster for yourself. So better to patch up by finding a middle path. And it is necessary to prolong the harmony till you can.
Ms. A continued – The tactic of developing an equilibrium within online promotional material and the optimising procedure is as follows !
- Valuable and simply readable matter.
- Typing unique sentences.
- Intuitive navigation.
- Mobile phone responsiveness.
- Meaningful images.
- Relevant page titles.
- Striking headings.
- Revealing meta description.
- Useful linking.
- And fast loading speed.
A user-oriented page is your best salesman as it helps you attract the target customer by filtering out the non-required audience – she added.
For example, clients often get annoyed with us when we pressure them to procure customized photos during site building.
That ends-up in additional expenditure and effort. Sometimes, vendees feel offended when agencies push them on few aspects.
But, after all one is not making a site for himself. It is supposed to be built for the online visitor and the crawlers.
In addition, even this exercise alone does not suffice. Then, we end-up pressing vendees for personalized videos.
That further agitates the vendee. So, we patiently teach them that due to competition, text supporting designer media material is a necessity.
So the point is that it is a draining assignment that unfortunately clients are unaware of.
Hence, it takes a lot more than one could imagine to compete with peers for acquiring a zonal search presence – Ms. A concluded the meeting.
Balance In Content And SEO To Obtain Quality Backlinks
Then I approached Ms. B – another professional optimising and promoting domains, who answered our questions as below.
Digital publicity assists a site in generating inward connects from authoritative sources – she said.
Such connections are a major determinant for improving organic internet positioning of websites on Google – Ms. B continued.
But, one cannot classify “Online Matter” as the “King”, because then it sounds as if that is everything to compose an ultimate portal.
Ms. B added – The best way to acquire incoming connections from verified authors is to use the following strategies !
- Producing original and relevant information.
- Genuine and meaningful in-house blogs.
- Creating interesting and informative pictures and shareable videos.
- Social business networking.
- Paid SEM.
- Answering questions at Quora.
- Developing local commercial map listings.
- And helping PR news journalists in composing their newsletters.
Writing genuine text and fancy site designs are both pointless unless you gain a prominent position through keyphrase queries.
Ms. B continued – Web pages require a combination of both as mentioned below !
- Creating high-standard material.
- Optimized – Text, Photos, Titles, Headlines, Links, Keywords and Schema markup.
Sometimes while completing the former process, one ends up compromising the latter function or vice versa.
Just composing text, pictures or videos or purely inserting optimized metadata is not enough for boosting inflow of digital traffic.
The spiders need you to produce an equilibrium within online promotional material and the optimising procedure – Ms. B concluded the meeting.
How To Build A Balance In Content And SEO Task ?
Now, whose advice should we accept ? We still cannot understand.
By whose assistance does one evaluate up to whatever extent should one focus on for improving organic internet positioning ?
Whichever are the main avoidable mistakes in enhancing domains ? Everyone is presenting different views on the subject.
Is there anyone who could spell out the topmost necessary factors for natural optimization of web pages in descending order ?
Where to promote and spend when improvising visitor-friendly domains and which means to adopt to obtain quality backlinks for a website ?
Should it be like ?
- 30% fresh matter.
- 10% mobile responsiveness.
- 10% On-page improvements.
- 5% PPC marketing i.e. Pay-per-click advertisements.
- 10% article post publishing.
- 10% easy browsing functionality.
- 5% attractive design.
- 5% fast loading.
- 10% Off-page optimising.
- 5% designing professional videos.
Or should it be like ?
- 30% original matter.
- 10% mobile phone compatibility.
- 15% On-page improvisation.
- 5% paid advertisements online.
- 10% in-house blog posting.
- 5% easy navigation.
- 10% elegant site design.
- 5% quick rendering speed.
- 5% Off-page enhancements.
- 5% designing commercial images.
Out of the 2 options, by whose aid should one judge the correct formula or perfect combination for accomplishing brand awareness ? – We wondered.
We have understood few aspects about this field though after meeting Ms. A and B. For example, blogging is not a part of online marketing.
They explained us that you are just creating material by posting a blog. Whereas, it takes form of a digital publicity routine only if promoting the same article on exterior sources.
It sounds logical because for instance, we design any official video or a custom photo at one of the artistic media styling platforms then that is purely composing matter for own site.
So, it may be incorrect to categorize such an undertaking as an online marketing drill until and unless we publicize the same at external domains.
Even utilizing the concerned material for embedding or uploading at own portal cannot be regarded as a digital publicity engagement due to this rationale.
So yes, there is a difference between creation and promotion.
Video :- “If too much matter is good enough for building optimized domains or not ?”, hosted by Martin Splitt interviewing Lily Ray from “Path Interactive” !
- The key to ranking success is in providing most useful information instead of developing the maximum possible material or maintaining high a word count.
- It is a good practice to generate either fresh matter or update old pages as and when something newsworthy or unique is suitable enough to publish.
- Insufficient words within a document may prevent indexing but there is no problem in having a limited volume of published pages or stories on a site.
- Excessive material inside a page or an article may end-up being repetitive or spam but otherwise there is nothing such as immoderate amount of matter if posted on separate documents.
What Is Search Engine Optimisation Of Websites On Google ?
Feel free to watch video below, mentioning some crucial ingredients required while designing a site !
- Add own official phone number on in-house web pages and projects.
- Place an easy-to-find contact form.
- Include a call-button to make it effortless for mobile-users to reach you easily.
- Insert a business location map at the footer section.
- Display special offers or prices at the landing page.
- Explain whereby that you can meet customer-needs and whatever you do, through easy-to-read paragraphs.
- Present testimonials or certifications and allow the online visitor to write reviews on your portal.
- Design descriptive images, write relevant headlines and enable intuitive navigation for helping the audience.
So, now we have understood at least some facts about site creation, optimising and online publicity operations.
That signifies this portal thing is not as straightforward as we thought it was. On the contrary it is a complicated exercise. It is a costly affair too.
Since we were supplying text, we initially were under the impression that all one needs to spend upon is domain, hosting and coding to obtain quality backlinks.
But now we realize that we are required to allocate funds for a paid plugin for natural optimization of web pages too.
And that is not all. We ought to be ready to spend on a commercial theme and a premium version of some visual composer too, later.
And then monthly maintenance expenses for On and Off-page improvisation + chargeable digital advertising + expenditure for fresh material.
Then, according to top-notch website builders , a balance in content and SEO task is important too for improving organic internet positioning.
Sometimes even extraordinarily high value matter alone can support in yielding a high level exposure at searches.
But the chances of procuring elevated traffic increase if the concerned URL is findable through a keyword query.
So just uploading attractive videos or striking photos does not suffice until and unless the movies are relevant and the pictures sufficient in quantity.
That is needed as the crawlers want you to formulate a parity within online material and optimising. So in this context, formation of media matter is the first ingredient.
Whereas, generating a uniformity in terms of building an appropriate text to photo ratio is the second function i.e. optimization of web pages.
And congruence with the two assists in boosting user-experience and enhancing exposure searches.
Inserting elements like ones listed below are negative practices while optimising documents !
- Duplicate sentences and photos.
- Flash animations.
- Over-optimised anchor text.
- Animated image based menus.
- Stuffed keyphrases.
- Scanty word count.
- Hazy pictures.
- Overly long titles.
- Excessive number of Ad banners.
Whereas features as below are some of the vital elements required for enhancing online placement of web pages !
- User-friendly paragraphs.
- Purposeful videos.
- Descriptive images.
- Well-formatted layouts.
- Clearly readable text.
- Easily clickable links.
- Easy-to-find menus.
- Mobile-friendly navigation.
Video – What is Search engine optimisation ?
- A portal should attract potential customers and one way to do so is by showing up on primary searches.
- Methods of making your site appear for the keyword queries people make for the products or services you sell are called “Optimising Techniques”.
- This strategy encompasses using the right target keyphrases and showing relevant and accurate information to your prospective clients on your domain.
- Ensure your portal displaying useful details like knowhow about the solutions and items you deal in, options for goods and services sold, prices, your business location and opening hours.
- Create short and meaningful page titles, topical headings and a detailed “About Us” section.
- Insert photo alt text tags and optimize metadata for videos helping the crawlers as well as people with disabilities understand your media material simply.
- Remember uploading explanatory images supplemented with descriptive text explaining choices within your list of inventory on offer and kinds of solutions provided.
- Make sure about relevancy within pictures, wording and page titles and add instructional sentences to narrate the particulars of the services marketed or commodities offered by you.
- Prevent using black-helmet improvisation strategies like writing invisible text or other deceptive tasks for trying to trick the audience into visiting your site.
- Do not waste your time and money in deceitful assignments as the robots have many avenues to detect operations that few webmasters deploy to manipulate online rankings.
- The spiders provide valuable tools like the “Webmaster Console” for managing enhancement exercises, checking site performance and boosting digital placement.
Improving Organic Internet Positioning Of Websites On Google
Mr. C is a digital promotion specialist. We asked him the following two questions. But the discussion carried on further for quite a while.
Which means to adopt to obtain quality backlinks for a website and alongside how to build a balance in content and SEO ? – We questioned.
Mr. C answered as below !
1. Just focus on high-calibre writing.
Don’t use more than 3 relevant images, infographics or videos on a page or blog. Or else it will look more like an online catalogue.
2. Smartphone compatibility is a must. The crawlers are going to implement the mobile-first indexing very soon.
However, the AMP feature is sometimes difficult to execute. So you may ignore that component if you feel like.
3. Insert as many widgets and badges to give a multimedia kind of feel for the customers at the site.
Such type of ingredients also support in displaying different varieties of material on a domain.
4. Form internal connections within your best pages with near exact anchor text.
And preferably using two matching keyphrases within the linking phrase or else that has zero value.
In fact that is one of the tactics for boosting digital placement of web pages, portfolios and articles.
And add at least one external link to every page to form a parity between online matter and the optimising function.
5. You are required to publish between three to four articles in a week, preferably.
Most bloggers write about the same few topics, often, but in different forms and terminologies.
6. Form all levels of page headers one to six, if possible, because after all why does the Heading 5 or 6 exist ?
But remember placing the same in a descending order of sequence and that too dividing text matter in proportionate sizes.
This assignment will support you in generating a balance in content and SEO.
7. Don’t bother about meta tags !
Most webmasters have abused that strategy already, for trying to achieve strong traffic for their web pages.
8. Have long-tail URL’s as there is too much competition for the short ones.
A page helps in growing the inflow of online visitors. That translates into bigger sales and increased profits. And that is possible only if it is optimised appropriately, at the start.
9. Manufacture a keyword density of between 1% to 1.5% and not more or else the crawlers will punish you.
However, various tools calculate this element in differently. Write around 500 useful words in any page and minimum 1500 in an article because the robots love long text.
10. Create a separate page for each key-phrase to produce a high ranking for your portal.
What is search engine optimisation ? Relevance is a key element in this function. Then it also requires entering detailed information on a particular subject.
So, do you think you can you provide extensive knowhow on a topic if enhancing a single page for multiple key phrases ?
Hence, do not repeat the same focus keyphrase on another post or project within your site.
11. You can have a maximum of two hyphens in a domain name. The non-hyphenated will one also suffice.
In some scenarios a single dash can prove to be a powerful medium to acquire authority over 2 keyphrases.
12. YouTube is the best place for brand building. Then LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, in descending order.
But don’t waste too much time in social media promotional procedures to attain buyers.
13. Do not insert photos above 500 kb in size to enable fast loading of web pages on mobile phones.
Even a business slideshow should render quickly i.e. not just the overall page but individual elements inside should also load swiftly.
14. Procuring quality backlinks help in improving organic internet positioning of websites on Google.
One needs to email authoritative sources, requesting them for linking to you.
15. The premium version of Yoast optimizing plugin is better than The RankMath Suite.
The former shows keyword density for not just the focus keyphrase but the remaining 4 too whereas the latter does that only for the main phrase.
Yoast displays a link counter in WP-admin panel at WordPress with details on volume of internal linking per post, project, page or testimonials.
The RankMath Suite also provides a table showing the count of such type of connections.
16. For retail selling portals , it’s better to use Magento or Shopify to acquire shoppers.
WordPress . com does not specialize on just E-commerce portal creation, but all kinds.
But it is safe and has the best compatibility with WooCommerce. It is easy to manage and helps in achieving a bigger online exposure.
Whereas Shopify contains more attractive templates for designing shopping sales pages.
17. Add your URL in the description of a YouTube Video, for increasing prominence.
But do not upload professional movies longer than 2 minutes in duration.
18. Guest blogging is essential. That helps in producing valuable inbound connects from verified authors having a high page rank.
Or else by whose support would you gain exposure outside if confining yourself within own domain ?
19. Research your key phrases thoroughly as there is too much competition for the ones with the foremost volume.
This is another aspect where the principle of balance in content and SEO comes into play.
Exploring the best keyphrase as a title of your page is part of the optimising operation. Whereas, publishing pages falls under the category of data creation.
So, on one hand it’s not much use developing superior but non-optimized matter as it won’t be searchable.
On the other part, just being a superstar in keyword selection would be fruitless until and unless the material is good enough.
20. It’s highly necessary to have a key-phrase containing domain name.
That help in improving organic internet positioning of websites on Google, Bing, Baidu etc. – Mr. C ended the interview.
Jesus. OK, let’s give it a last try by visiting Mr. D and ask him for his suggestions on the subject.
What Is Search Engine Optimisation For Quality Backlinks ?
These are Mr. D’s recommendations below after discussion on various issues related to the matter.
1. Focus on text. But you can insert 7 or 8 clear and high-resolution pictures (including videos) in web pages and blogs for styling.
Or else try to upload 1 media material for every 250 words you type inside a document. This strategy will aid you in maintaining a balance in content and SEO.
2. Smartphone-responsiveness is immensely required for initiating inflow of visitors browsing through hand-held devices.
In addition the accelerated mobile pages facility too is compulsory as the robots can sometimes display your AMP URL’s to cell phone users.
Don’t clutter your documents with a variety of components for entertaining visitors.
4. Don’t interconnect web pages with a matching anchor text. Instead try and insert only one keyword inside it, to make it look as normal wording.
Add 1 outgoing link for every 500 words you have on any page or blog post.
5. Publish only one high-value article every fortnight. That is enough to achieve a satisfactory level of digital placement.
It is impossible to write extraordinary blogs twice or thrice a week.
6. Do not make header tags of all levels.
Just go up to Heading 3 and not further, or else you might lose the prominence of Headline 1 and 2. It is not necessary to form headers in a sequential order.
7. The Meta keyword tag is still vital – It makes it easier for the crawlers to clearly understand whichever key phrase, one is trying to rank for.
Be active at your Webmaster Tools Accounts to get a rough idea on the level of traffic you are generating through different keyphrases.
8. Long-tail URL’s are okay, but give first priority to short ones, so that they’re easily crawlable.
That also assists in improving organic internet positioning. In any case, users don’t type long searching phrases for queries.
9. A key-phrase density of slightly above 1% is too scarce. It should be between 2.5% to 3% ideally speaking.
And avoid writing more than 300 useful words in any page and 1000 in an article, as no one has the time to read more than that.
10. It’s moronic to have a separate page for each target keyword.
In such a case the robots would assume you’re creating a website for purely for online exposure and not for users.
It is advisable to optimise a site page for four or five key phrases instead of one.
11. Any person telling you to use 1 or 2 hyphens in a domain name is either insane or is not cognizant of the technique.
Mr. D in return added. Okay, you tell me. According to you what is search engine optimisation of websites on Google ?
I couldn’t say anything. I kept quiet. So Mr. D continued : He said – You optimise a portal to make it user-friendly. That’s it.
Then why unnecessarily add hyphens in domain names as such separators and end-up confusing the online audience ?
Who knows, the visitor might misinterpret the hyphen and think that he is instead browsing a subdomain of some portal.
12. Facebook assists in generating the best traffic, followed by YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter.
And remember – Just composing and optimising a site will not suffice. So promote your establishment at social media consistently.
13. Nowadays due to broadband, page size and ensuring quick loading speed are not much to worry about.
Hence one should insert only high-resolution photos inside web pages, projects and blogs to create a balance in content and SEO.
14. Gaining quality backlinks for a website is part of the On-page improvisation process.
It is not possible to generate incoming connects if the recipient domain has inferior-value paragraphs, zero images and is difficult to navigate.
15. The RankMath Suite is a better plugin than Yoast.
The former shows The Webmaster Tools Console graphs from within its own software, whereas the latter doesn’t.
Then, The RankMath Suite displays your exact optimized score in terms of number percentage but Yoast only shows colored dots.
16. Magento is for developers. A person unaware about the tricks of the trade, can neither optimise web pages nor make any updations out there.
Shopify is a great option for making a retail portal. It has many features and designer themes to hook purchasers.
But it’s capabilities in terms of enabling a powerful fundamental exposure are not as efficient as WordPress dot com possesses.
WooCommerce is a nice choice and can support in styling elegant shopping pages, documents and portfolios.
17. Adding a URL address in description of a YouTube Video assists you grow visibility only to a certain extent.
Make professional videos of at least 4 minutes of duration for uploading here.
18. Why try guest blogging ? Wouldn’t you have own domain to publish as many articles as wanted ?
Nowadays, after the recent changes in the robotic algorithms, blog posting on external sources is penalized.
19. I’m not a great believer in too much of keyword research. It helps a bit though.
The WWW is not just about relevance. It is also about originality. Personally, I find myself writing for the spiders if i’m finding a title for my blog through exploration.
20. It’s better not to add a focus keyword inside the main URL.
Using your establishment’s or organization’s name as the domain is the best option.
Your primary question was – What is search engine optimisation ? I hope I have answered you clearly – Mr. D finished the interview.
Now, there is no hard and fast rule when it comes to specific technical issues like creating a balance in content and SEO task.
It all depends upon the following factors !
- Your requirement, business location and focus areas.
- Budget, mindset, limitations, strengths, priorities, past experiences and current circumstances.
- Whatever satisfies you, own achievements, goals, level of seriousness for the operation.
- Kind of leads, purchasers and consumers targeted and profile of existing customers.
- Type and size of profession, educational background etc.
- The amount of time and resources you could personally dedicate for a refined website development exercise.
The main reason of our writing this blog was not for educating our readers. We wanted to express that the site building field is complex in character.
In addition, optimization of web pages involves a plethora of grey areas and unsolved puzzles.
But despite all that, experienced site developers are able to produce a potent product for publicity.
Boost Organic Internet Positioning Of Websites On Google
Ones aware of the need for site improvisation and the benefits of a company listing on Google , gain fresh leads.
That also assists in enhancing exposure at searches and social media networks.
Marketers desire to grow visibility while promoting pages and articles, as most visitors click on primary result listings.
The function of enhancing a page yields a higher number of clients and better sales returns as compared to traditional publicity modes.
That also helps in reaching out to 42% of searchers vs 23% through paid digital advertising campaigns.
As far as we are concerned, we’re still asking ourselves – What is search engine optimisation and balance in content and SEO task ?
Is it true that keywords and schema markup and quality backlinks help improving organic internet positioning of websites on Google ?
Our promotional video – Ecommerce Portal Makers In New Delhi Offering Online Promotion Services !
- Designing fresh and newsworthy matter.
- Capable of developing shopping portals for selling products through e Commerce.
- Providing website optimizing consultancy involving On-page enhancements, Off-site improvisations and SMO assistance.
Finally, allow us to guide you a bit about – Why optimising sites is a tremendously intricate undertaking ?
Though it is tough to spell-out all reasons behind this principle. But in a nutshell, the skill demanded is somewhat similar to fighting a robot in real life.
For instance, you wake up every morning with a fresh mind and bear a 1000 Watt jolt after witnessing that the spider has recorded a list of 404 errors on your site in the last 8 hours.
You scramble to form redirects for broken URL’s almost every now and then, even if not daily.
And that makes the crawlers like The Googlebot and Bingbot as harassing alien like creatures giving nightmares to optimizers. LOL. Just joking.
Coming back to the topic on a serious note. Any day you are in a good mood and log-in at the old data highlighter tool.
It is common to observe that the material you marked two weeks ago as a picture has been remarked as page title.
Again you scuffle to quickly correct that error and end-up verifying few other or all highlighted documents that you suspect of being hit by the robot.
Or else one fine day you’re feeling happy and just log-in at the new webmaster tools account and notice that some of your matter has become mobile non-compliant.
As usual you panic to discover whatever caused that fault and sweat it out to evaluate if it is possible to rectify that problem.
And the list goes on endlessly. Elements like AMP, FAQ structured blocks, Breadcrumbs etc. all keep issuing warnings for you to repair those errors.
To top that, your Bing and GMB Local Map Listing also keeps upgrading it’s system and one is constantly searching if there is any need to refurbish own profile settings out there.
Anyway, this is just the tip of the iceberg as we have covered only an iota of aspects concerned with this assignment.
The main reason why we mentioned all this is just to convey a message to the ones non-cognizant with the fact that this mission is mystifying in nature.
We in any way are not blaming or criticizing the spiders because after all whatever they do is for our benefit. Optimizers gain by way of enhancing client sites this way.
So yes, it is true that the crawlers are making the WWW a better world by revamping their algorithms and scoring parameters as optimized sites profit through such events.
So, what is search engine optimisation of websites on Google and Bing ? Or which means to adopt to obtain quality backlinks ?
Actually the truth is that we ourselves do not know. All we do is work on estimates and guesswork for improving organic internet positioning for a client’s site.
Which Are The Best B2B Website Making Portals ?
WordPress.com and Squarespace are the top two managed-hosting technologies for developing web pages for businesses providing services. We are excluding the Shopify option here as the platform is meant for E-commerce product selling sites only.
Are There Any Major Differences Between WordPress.com And Squarespace ?
1. Website Designing – One finds free themes inside the “business plan” of WordPress.com which need an additional paid or a free downloadable visual designer plugin for composing web pages as per personal taste i.e. if requiring infinite design functionalities. But having access to an inexhaustible volume of styling capabilities end-up making sites lesser search-engine-friendly. However, the in-built fully SEO-friendly Gutenberg software is more than enough to compose visually appealing layouts. Whereas Squarespace has ample number of free and ready-to-use templates which eliminate the requirement of downloading a supplementary add-on for customizing the design. However, the Squarespace does not yield a complete solution due to limitations in templates. Hence, due to WordPress.com providing full flexibility in website designing, makes it the best option despite needing installation of a separate visual composer plugin for extensive styling. Another difference here is that it is possible to buy and upload a premium third-party website building theme when using WordPress.com ! Whereas Squarespace does not permit uploading of third-party themes within its gateway.
2. Managed-hosting Pricing – WordPress.com charges $25 per month as subscription cost for building, anchoring and maintaining a professional website for establishments marketing their services at its “business plan”. Whereas the membership rates for the same service at Squarespace are $18 monthly. However, the annual costing on both platforms rises to almost double when it comes to developing E-commerce portals i.e. in case of a B2B domain.
3. Website Optimizing – Again WordPress.com is a more powerful gateway in this regard as it enables loading of strong plugins like Yoast or Rank Math Suite for producing optimized web pages. Whereas the website optimizing methodology inside Squarespace is more or less automated resulting in lesser control over customization features in this regard.
4. Migrating Websites – Broadly speaking the WordPress.com system offers much easier access during migrating a website in or outside its domain. Whereas Squarespace ends-up being a bit problematic in allowing a website export its data to any outside source.
5. Scalability In Websites – In general it is very simple to expand a professional website built at the WordPress.com gateway. Whereas as usual, due to limitations in functionalities the Squarespace portal is a lesser desired choice in this context.
Which Are Some Of The Similarities In Squarespace And WordPress.com ?
A. Mobile-responsiveness – Both platforms enable smartphone-compatibility inside web pages and other text based or media matter inside domains created within their systems.
B. Technology – The two gateways offer companies to develop portal-hosted websites i.e. help members run their domains through the managed-hosting system.
C. Usage – Both platforms are suitable to develop either business websites or else E-commerce portals. But the WordPress.com company again has an edge over Squarespace here as it integrates the world’s best WooCommerce software for building shopping sites.
D. Online Security – The two platforms dispense HTTPS URL’s hence are equally good in terms of keeping in-house matter safe from hacking or virus threats.