Is it likely to do grow your business and generate better revenues by promoting your site ?
Would high page ranking on Google assist businesses and service providers in procuring customers ?
And that too more effectively as compared to old-fashioned modes of publicity ?
Actually, well-developed pages containing multimedia are more effective in digital promotion as compared to results from traditional advertising.
Is considering own Websites like online brochures logical ?
In the past, one used to come across non-optimized matter without user-oriented elements having a complicated navigational structure.
Such domains used to be created just for fulfilling a formality. Or else, many build pages only to meet the stipulations laid down by own official principals.
But the purpose of a lively portal is to create brand awareness and increase sales for manufacturers, retailers, startups and trading houses.
Meaningful, interactive and refurbished information if dispensed to consumers assists in lead generation, branding and growing turnover.
Surely, that is possible by creating useful websites ! Such domains carry bright chances of acquiring backlinks from commanding sites with matching content.
Film below – Explaining why web pages are more efficient than old-fashioned avenues of promotion !
- Learn the ways to create an internet presence for your firm.
- Earlier, people used to adopt traditional marketing mediums such as talking to others and opting for print Ads while starting a new business.
- But giving complete total introduction about your products and services is possible only through a domain.
- Your site may help visitors in researching before purchasing goods, chat with experts, read customer reviews, watch informational videos and buy solutions.
- It is also possible to increase sales without a website. Firms can opt for local commercial listings such as GBP, Yelp or Just Dial (in India).
- These kind of listings containing phone numbers, maps, product descriptions and client reviews may appear on search engines.
- Social media marketing is another choice for developing a digital presence which assists to generate better revenues.
- Sellers world over sometimes use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn etc. to complement a domain or as an alternative altogether.
- Finally, mobile Apps are another mode to connect with consumers. The growing popularity of GPS makes this medium a workable solution too.
The objective of dynamic pages and portfolios is to influence and acquire new customers and shoppers from unknown and untapped markets.
But, if one has a static website with obsolete details just for the sake of having it, then it’s motive gets defeated.
In reality, such an inactive kind of product ought to be created for showing to your existing purchasers and consumers, supposedly.
In our opinion any domain without in-built On-site optimisation features, outdated and idle content is incomplete and useless.
Hence, considering owned sites to the same degree as digital catalogues is a blunder. Developing a site with superseded matter is a waste of effort, time and resources.
But surprisingly some say that they engaged in website production either for the sake of formality or out of compulsion arising due to a client’s wish.
Well, no problem in that because there are many companies which already have their hands full and do not want additional buyers.
However, looking at the number of non optimised domains with stale information, it raises a question.
After all, are there really so many companies which do not need to achieve larger sales and greater growth ?
A high page ranking on Google helps businesses and service providers generate better revenues.
In addition, one could work smarter instead of harder and acquire fresh leads if working digitally.
Professionals have understood the strength of a vibrant domain and utilize the same, fully.
Regarding Websites Like Online Brochures Is A Lost Opportunity
So yes, it’s true that some mistakenly underestimate their pages and regard them just equally as informative catalogues.
However, investing in an optimized site containing revised material and simulating matter can help save the time and effort required in pre-sales activities.
Sites probably don’t get their due because after all we are living in the age of pull, networking and partying.
But, the awareness of web-power is huge in advanced countries.
The level of cognizance on the matter is very low with entrepreneurs vis a vis the requirement of commercial domains in India.
There may be some reasons for companies preferring to continue operating in the old-fashioned way, as below !
Problems in Payment Recoveries !
Difficulties in recovering money for goods supplied, where buyers make excuses is a major reason why many people find domains as useless, in India.
Local businessmen shy away from searching unknown clients and purchasers.
Claiming payments for goods supplied to already known consumers is a lesser headache as compared to recoveries from fresh buyers.
Hence, firms are non-serious about internet publicity tasks and consider owned websites like online brochures.
Playing Safe !
The regional wholesalers are normally in tight financial health and have no other option but to deal with tested suppliers only.
Then owing to the production procedures being of a primitive nature, there is a sense of indifference and disdain for an activity such as site development, in a local manufacturer’s mind.
And due to the tradition of contact building and sweet sales talk, the zonal solution provider has still not understood that a premium website builder can deliver a potent asset at his / her disposal.
Huge Income Disparity In The Economy !
Small and medium enterprises are generally unprofessional and struggling whereas the corporates or factory owners always have their hands full.
Especially middle level firms are the ones which keep delaying their decision in this regard.
In contrast to western countries, the reliance on the 2 Q’s – Quality and Query is non-existent here.
Conversely, most local users in India are relying on the two R’s – Rates and Reference while looking for a supplier.
Shockingly the vendee here, through a friend, colleague or a relative is searching for a solution offerer who is cheerful in nature and working at cheap rates.
Yes, i am so good at amusing others and very adjusting in nature, so that makes me the topmost eligible and trustworthy portal builder in the marketplace.
Video by JB Kellog of Marketing360, USA mentioning why sites should be conversion focused !
- A portal has the potential to be your best salesperson and ought to be optimized to acquire increased search traffic, leads and customers.
- The key is to trigger as much conversion as possible from the amount of visitors acquired.
- Remember displaying who and where you are, what you do and how to contact your firm.
- Maintaining a simple design focused on providing “to the point” information supports in retaining the audiences for longer period on domains.
- Comparing own layout, accessibility, usability and readability with competitors is a vital function for improvising own domain for conversions.
- Showcasing trust badges, reviews and certificates is crucial for building relationships with prospects and improved findability on searches.
- Sites ought to contain quickly rendering pages and smartphone responsive too.
- Re-targeting visitors through social media, strong AD copywriting and engaging in-house text develops targeted traffic for domains.
Judging Websites Like Online Brochures Is A Blunder
Web pages are the best promotional tools for the following categories !
- Companies which circumvent aggressive marketing operations.
- The ones aware of the advantages of digital publicity.
- Firms looking to cut cost of customer acquisition.
- Establishments cognizant of the fact that their competitors are attaining buyers through domains carrying expressive and upgraded facts.
- Enterprises needing to replace the difficult clients with a fresh list of purchasers.
Few points explaining the contrast within sites and printed commercial promotion catalogues !
- A site enables owners in updating latest rates, designs, sizes, list of inventory, menus, events, special offers, new courses, upgrades in technologies or government rules.
- But the prospect or the existing client holding the physical copy of the catalogue you presented in the last meeting will end-up being uninformed about all such developments as above.
- You may include your portfolio inside a printed official booklet.
- But the potential purchaser possessing the same will miss out on the recent projects completed by you, usually displayed on domains.
- It is not possible for a sales department to physically hand-over pamphlets to ten thousand prospective buyers.
- Conversely, a website exposes you to much more than that 24X7X365.
- It may be feasible to email newly updated particulars to likely consumers every week.
- But then after all how much information could you insert inside an E-folder as compared to a diversere details found on a site ?
- It is costly to keep printing fresh business promotion catalogues every month and alongside ensure delivery to potential shoppers.
- In contrast you can expose your newest developments digitally, economically.
- Internal and outgoing linking inside sites help viewers to reach relevant details within various pages in-house as well as varieties sold by competing sellers or other outward sources.
- But a reader scanning a booklet will have to make a huge effort in discovering competitor prices and even connected info inside a brochure.
Agreed that it is possible to achieve much more through a digital catalogue in contrast to the printed variety.
Nevertheless, there are many marketers who consider owned domains as internet based pamphlets.
Such owners are ignorant of the fact that just converting a physical copy of a printed catalogue into digital format is an incorrect approach in marketing.
The reality is that the same could be expanded to contain diverse and overhauled know how in an animated and engaging fashion as normally found inside domains.
Times have changed and people have started appraising sites as a potent medium for all kinds of news, be it product-specific or solution-centric.
Newsworthy information is nowadays one of the hallmarks of a site and the public is beginning to review domains in the same fashion as a television newscast.
When an internet based booklet lies idle simply inside a hard disk for a considerable period of time, viewers aspire to find an updated version of the same.
Another aspect concerning the topic is the commercial address and phone number or outward connects towards owned official social media profiles.
Let’s say some prospect tries to contact you through the NAP details or an outbound connection to your networking account embedded on your digital prospectus.
But you may have moved to a fresh location with a different number or might have updated the permalink of your social media portfolio.
That could result into losing a lead. Even site owners forgetting correcting own NAP details can end-up in losing a customer.
But the probability of finding an overhauled site is much more in contrast to discovering a refurbished internet based brochure.
An additional facet we could imagine about the subject is the issue concerning technology.
The site development system keeps getting up upgraded every now and then.
Let’s assume a situation where anyone uploads a beautifully designed digital booklet at own domain.
And after a few months something such as the accelerated mobile pages mechanism gets introduced.
There is a likelihood of own website rendered as non-AMP compliant at smartphone views in such cases. That is another risk in ignoring refreshing owned sites.
So it is that not just the content but technology too which plays a role in this aspect. Hence, neglecting reforming own portal is erroneous.
Another valuable tool for internet publicity is SEM. It primarily involves usage of paid promotional advertising such as GoogleAds and Bing Advertisements.
A very helpful medium which assists to generate better revenues provided one first undertakes a combination of On and Off-site optimization.
It is advisable to employ SEM only after you optimize your portal, and not before.
Notice why consultants optimizing domains use the term SEOM and not SEMO ?
Because marketing should be undertaken only after the optimization task – and not the other way round.
Eventually one gets the feeling as if digital promotion is useless and people end up treating websites like online brochures.
Video below by Luc Durand of RankingAcademy, United Kingdom : 5 Signs You Have A Useless Website !
- It is crucial to be cognizant about the number of internet visitors your site produces and from where, as that supports in improving data for higher traffic.
- Ensure obtaining a natural search exposure for your domain through keyword queries made by potential clients as most users browse the topmost five results at searches.
- It is important to form supreme matter, include a call-to-action button or a contact form visible above the fold on homepages for gathering a higher conversion rate.
- Enable a mobile-responsive interface for your portal for increasing chances of the audience finding you at fundamental listings.
- Effectuate fast loading of pages to prevent visitors in leaving your domain without navigating.
High Page Ranking On Google Helps Businesses And Service Providers
What if a portal is improvised to substitute the pre-sales activity ?
The ones unaware of the benefits of website optimization and content reconditioning find the exercise useless and end-up working in the old fashioned way.
Sales techniques to influence and acquire new customers, as mentioned below are all costly mediums of promotion !
- Employing staff for cold calling.
- Appointing executives for visiting clients.
- Brand value creation through participating in trade exhibitions.
- Payouts to professional PR consultants.
- Meeting prospective purchasers at official lunches.
- Outstation traveling to procure consumers from remote areas.
- Renting prime office space or a chain of showrooms for increasing sales.
- Hiring commission agents.
- Participation in commercial conferences.
- Advertising through billboards, hoardings, radio, magazines etc.
- Sponsoring events for branding and popularity.
- Playing golf for networking.
- Taking memberships in professional clubs for contact building.
- Organizing seminars for prominence.
- Donations to NGO’s to attain an identity.
- Throwing lavish parties.
Short animation movie below hinting advice about spending on an optimised domain for success !
- A website is the top promotional tool.
- Businesses and service providers generate better revenues by making portals.
- Optimized sites are costly but turn out to be the cheapest marketing avenue.
Money spent on hiring a website development agency is negligible vs resources one would use for old-fashioned forms of publicity.
Remember – Incoming connects from sources containing similar matter can help domains in achieving a superior positioning on search engines.
Sometimes, marketers after forming a charming digital profile at some local commercial directory start believing that it is very simple to build a site.
The fact is that it is easy to design a gorgeous a single document type record similar to a virtual pamphlet at zonal official internet directories like Yelp or GBP.
But that does not mean that the website development tactic could be anywhere as effortless as styling a mercantile portfolio at Yellow Pages or Mapquest for instance.
Would High Page Ranking On Google Help In Getting Buyers ?
Web Pages once improved with the following elements !
- Animated GIF pictures, films and slide presentations.
- Suitable labels and purposeful headings.
- Fast loading speed.
- Revamped data.
- Stories, portfolios and testimonials.
- Easy navigation.
- Backlinks and keywords for top grade placement may help company owners save money spent on publicity.
Undoubtedly, regarding websites like online brochures is a lost opportunity and a big mistake.
Many traders and manufacturers do use conventional promotion methods.
There may be some reasons for companies either unwilling to try optimizing their own domains, as follows !
- Ones trying to cut cost.
- A corporate which already has much more clients and shoppers than it could serve.
- Any establishment unconvinced about the potential power of digital publicity and internet marketing.
- Enterprises already having tried promoting sites through self-effort or faulty strategies and eventually found it worthless due to zero improvement in sales.
For example, such attitudes (as in point 4) originate due to a lack of judgement on choosing a site optimisation consultant.
It would be difficult for an internet promotion professional to sell its solutions to the category within Point 2 and 3.
But the one’s falling under the Point 1 bracket could be explained how a high page ranking on Google helps businesses and service providers improve sales and find purchasers in a cost effective manner.
Watch below : Few of the many tasks to implement for increasing chances of boosting internet traffic and positioning at the SERP’s !
- Adding structured data markup to your content can sometimes assist in acquiring exposure within the Rich Results segment of organic listings.
- Log into your G Search Console account to analyze whatever is wrong with your website preventing internal pages to appear as featured snippets.
- Fix the errors and request for a validation at your Webmaster Tools profile to optimize your portal.
- Utilize the performance report section and study the volume of internet traffic coming to your domain through Rich Results.
Website Optimisation For Companies And Service Providers
Sometimes the optimizing task ends up in a near reconstruction of entire matter.
And that is a costly undertaking. So, to save expenses, often businessmen treat their owned sites on the lines of digital catalogues.
It’s such as building a showroom without AC initially and later forming holes or breaking walls to create false ceilings or adding concealed wiring.
A comforting air-conditioning system inside a showroom is one of the most important requirements to increase shopper retention.
Likewise, optimization too is a basic need for a website. How many visitors could you expect inside your retail outlet if it is not adequately cooled or heated ?
It’s not that just adequate air-conditioning or lighting alone supports in drawing shoppers.
After all you need that the products on display must be saleable, competitive and providing value-for-money.
Then that is another matter though as one can equate the “Commodity-for-sale” with “Content”.
Your product may be a hot-selling item. But, it might not attract consumers if foul smell inside the showroom makes buyers uncomfortable, for instance.
And what about the item itself ? How long do you expect the goods to last in the shelves under extreme heat or cold ? Same goes for domains.
If you develop overall prime content but without proper titles, headlines, images and interior linking, the entire material ends up bringing a marginal benefit only.
Such domains yield difficult readability, complications in navigating and a complex interface.
Furthermore, sites without incoming authoritative links, sometimes might find it tough to make an impression with the spiders.
You ought to optimize your portal with easy navigation and appropriate usability and accessibility elements too.
Maybe enterprises around have a long list of dedicated buyers purchasing under any condition.
Or it might be so that there are many for whom expansion or modernization is impossible due to existing overload or already full invested capital.
If that is true then it is natural for such kind of entrepreneurs regarding websites like online brochures either owing to unawareness about the strengths of web publicity.
Or else enterprises due to avoiding the headache of manufacturing data and then refurbishing the same at periodic intervals prefer to produce digital catalogues instead.
Generate Better Revenues By Making Portals At CMS Platforms
Domains built on managed hosting systems resembling WordPress.com or Shopify are slowly replacing the old self-hosted variety.
These platforms offer different themes and designs with various facilities and advantages as mentioned below !
- World-class security.
- Effortless AMP compatibility.
- Automatic maintenance.
- Ultimate level customer support.
- Auto software updates.
- And a simple interface enabling in modifying and optimising matter.
So, the point we are trying to make is that the website building task goes through a series of steps.
It starts with hosting, coding (in case of self-hosted pattern), theme and plugin installation, content creation, optimization and finally internet marketing.
Most domain owners, after handing over the assignment to a solution offerer, do not get involved in the initial stage of text formation.
On the contrary a site owner would be well placed when self-involving in monitoring tasks undertaken during the entire period.
The logic behind such a suggestion is that it opens up an avenue for the site owner to study the difference between managed hosting and self-hosted systems.
Most likely anyone would opt for the former and that should enable setting up the right base and template for the website under consideration.
Or else an involvement in SEO, which requires a specialized skill would be a wrong strategy.
In any case, the entire undertaking could prove fruitless until and unless the foundation and material are both potent.
By the way, the self-hosting variety is the recommended technology for sites of very large volume only.
Feel free to view below, our promotional slide presentation describing our services !
Made with Visme Presentation Maker
Now closing this blog – Why regarding websites like online brochures is a lost opportunity and a big mistake.
Remember – A high page ranking on Google helps businesses and service providers generate better revenues.
Why To Make A Business Website For Growing Own Turnover ?
Creating a professional portal is sometimes a one in a lifetime event just identical to building a new house for self-use. As it is a natural desire for an individual to build a home at some point of time, likewise it is inevitable for an establishment to develop a site for own company.
As one finds greater comfort in residing in a self-owned property designed as per personal taste, similarly companies too need a marketing tool which is personalized enough to customize as per professional preference.
Traditional publicity allocates lesser control on functionality due to dependency on staff, commission agents and setting up multiple sales outlets. Whereas sites offer complete authority while promoting a business eliminating travel time and expenditure on events.
Why Is A Website A Potent Publicity Tool ?
It all depends upon the situation and work environment one is operating within. Many firms function under a certain professional atmosphere which may never require a domain.
It’s all about mindset and circumstances. A site is an inbound marketing tool 24x7x365 worldwide. The old-fashioned medium of publicity is an outbound promotional mode which requires extravagant cost in domestic or overseas promotions.
For obvious reasons the former is always more powerful as it supports you in meeting customers which are already willing to buy your solution or product compared to the latter needing chasing potential buyers.
Why Portal SEO Tactics Dominates Web Designing Task ?
A visitor would come to know of your well-designed domain only when he or she is able to find it on natural listings. Hence, web SEO is far more important than style inside sites.
Digital advertising is an option but an optimized website by default makes it informative enough to retain visitors for long periods.
In general, the audience does not search for sites to look for beauty. Instead, users look for factual and newsworthy information.
Why Advertise Portals When Web SEO Works ?
No matter how much volume of audience you attract through the organic search results, you cannot develop brand value until and unless your company name keeps flashing-up at internet searches all the time.
So chargeable digital promotion at the search engines and social media publicity are essential to build brand awareness.