The world’s best website optimization plugin developer, Yoast has refurbished its flagship extension software for its premium customers.
The updated model would align the add-on application with websites even more than before.
This would enable the plugin to understand how Google, Bing and other search engines crawl and index your web pages, in a more efficient way.
This upgraded version called Yoast SEO 9.4 comes with new in-built codes for recalculating the level of optimization in websites, while removing the lesser relevant ones.
View below, how and why this website optimization plugin developer refurbished its flagship extension :
- Feels that if they don’t follow Google guidelines then their customers would notice those shortcomings in the software.
- Has been able to launch this advanced version after inventing the readability analysis through research.
- Wants to make sure that the checks are based on scientific basis.
- Used linguists too for the project.
- Observes that as SEO is a very fast changing field, giving firm opinions through the expansion pack software is not an easy task.
- Will always make sure that users are able to make the best website in terms of optimized content.
Switching to the new version is simple.
On WordPress – Go to “My Site”, then click “Plugins” (in the left sidebar), followed by clicking the text link saying “SEO” and finally reaching “Features”.
Scroll down to the bottom and you would notice the option as in the screenshot below :
Notice the green color outline rectangle displaying exactly where you could click to update to the newly released version of this plugin.
If you upgrade then it would automatically recalculate optimisation scores for all web pages and blog posts which you already have published.
Optimise Websites For More Traffic On Google And Bing
Now your content will be analyzed according to the latest standards of website optimisation practices.
You can always revert to the previous version of this plugin in case you are unsatisfied with the results it displays as an optimization score for different web pages.
This add-on model is in Beta mode at present and for the time being includes or removes the following features from the last version :
- Re-assessment for Page Headline 1 by checking if it is being repeated anywhere else in the text body.
- No longer evaluates Length of URL and examines whether it contains stop words.
- Re-adjusting formula for calculating Keyphrase Density.
- Judging presence of Outbound Links through a stricter policy.
- Evaluating Image Alt Attributes for multiple photos, preventing you over-optimizing a particular web page.
- Analyzing Key Phrases In Page Titles by computing words preceding the same.
- No longer warns you for having Long Focus Keywords.
- Now examines whether one has Keyphrases within sub-headings too or not.
- Reduced the number of required words in Page Body to enable you to focus more on quality rather than volume.
- Improved accessibility of the Analysis Results as well as the “Title Separator Settings.
- Fixed numerous bugs.
- Corrected few past errors in inspection of the level of optimization in retail product WooCommerce websites.