The world’s largest digital movie and sound sharing platform – YouTube is undergoing major upgradations recently.
Users having a Google Account can register on this portal and undertake either of the following actions !
- Create own in-house station for uploading marketing videos , films, live streams and audio recordings.
- Comment on and rate TV shows, movies, sound files etc. by others.
- Use the “Add to Favorites” option by creating a dedicated folder for “liked clips”.
- Subscribe to online content by other members, assisting in receiving notifications about the latest developments on the same.
- Engage in promoting business videos online.
Non-registered subscribers can only watch all sorts of films or listen-to songs of all varieties inside this audio-video crawler.
Once logged-in inside own account one has two options to manage owned content uploaded already !
- “Customize Channel” (which leads to the editing section of the classic design).
- Use the YouTube Studio Beta Dashboard (which is live but its control panel being in the final stages of completion).
Notice the two blue color buttons on the image below dispensing a choice to use any of the two versions !
Click the first blue color button i.e. “Customize Channel”, as in screenshot above.
It would take one to another window showing icon links to own accounts on internet promotion websites, displayed over your cover photo as below !
If only changing details like Title, Description etc. is required then one may carry out the following process !
- Click the button below the clip mentioning “Edit” to modify the specifications, alter text matter etc.
- Then save the finalized attributes and particulars for improving own Off-page website optimisation assignment.
But if you need to reach your control panel then hit the black color plain text link saying – “Manager”, in the screenshot above.
The same is visible in small font size, above the cover photo as used to be exhibited in the earlier version of the creator customizer.
This is how the edit section of the classic model in this digital film and music sharing network used to look like as below !
Observe the blue text link “View All” visible in small font size at the bottom of the photo above.
One can view detailed insights about own account performance by clicking the same.
The link would lead you to another window within this professional digital publicity source.
Optimizing And Marketing YouTube Video Channel
Coming back to the function which is the second choice as shown inside the very first i.e. the uppermost image.
In case you click – YouTube Studio Beta, then it would lead you to a new window like this below !
Notice above, the much improved dashboard created as per the new design introduced by this digital publicity platform.
For example, spot the text saying – “Ideas For You”, placed at bottom in photo above.
There is a blue link written as “Learn More”. One can notice it just below the rounded thumbnail icon displaying binoculars (apologies as it got cut out in screenshot).
Clicking the same would lead one to another window in the upgraded version, as below !
Switch To YouTube Studio Beta For Promoting Business Videos Online
So one would agree that it is much easier to study and learn about how to optimize, promote, market and publicize movie clips in a better manner now.
The previous composition of this platform was was slightly lesser user-friendly for novices.
Even website promotion companies can now extract more by working on this social networking portal at a greater extent, going forward.
Apart from helping you in optimizing and marketing YouTube Video Channel, there are many more features here compared to the old format.
You can observe tips and recommendations on publicizing media inside this modernized design after exploring further.
So, YouTube Studio Beta is presenting ideas and guides for promoting business videos online and in addition assisting in the following manner !
- It contains more detailed analytics data and insights about the level of digital visibility, as compared to what one found earlier.
- Helps members to edit promotional content in lesser time in comparison with what used to be possible previously.
- It is offering tips, advice and tutorials on how to grow internet traffic on your in-house account.
- Displays latest news about happenings and developments going on inside this digital publicity network.
Explainer film by this social media advertising platform below describing the following !
- You can insert or edit a thumbnail image to your movie from your YouTube app on mobile.
- Choose any one from the automatically generated thumbnails or else upload any of the desired photos inside your device.
- Try uploading any of the JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG formats under 2 MB in size and ideally 1280 x 720 pixels in dimensions.
How To Add Background Music To An Uploaded Video At YouTube Studio ?
Total Time: 10 minutes
Start With Visiting The Uploaded Movies Section In Your Station
After adding content inside your account, click on the tab named “Videos” visible at the left in red color, as in the screenshot above.
Let’s say you need to insert background sound to the latest video called – “Retail Portal Construction” visible in the middle section in a green colored thumbnail photo.
Hover Your Mouse Over The Thumbnail & Spot The Pencil Icon For Editing
Click the pencil symbol and it will take you to another window showing video details as in the above screenshot.
Notice The Text Link Saying “Editor” In The Left Sidebar At Your Screen
Basically the editor helps in either inserting a background audio or adding an end screen to movies.
Click The Text Link Saying – “Editor” As In The Previous Screenshot
Observe a fresh window with a black background opening at your screen as above.
Spot the blue text link saying “Audio” in the screenshot.
To Finish, Click The Blue Text Saying – “Audio”
That’s it. A new window as in the screenshot will show-up at your screen.
Select the sound of your choice by browsing the list of music at the bottom and click on the blue button “Save Changes” to complete the task.
By the way this is a new method for adding background audio, introduced by the YouTube Platform.
Previously, it required going to the old version i.e. YouTube Classic Dashboard for completing the same exercise.